**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are some good and bad matches in terms of power level in MCOC and comics?

For example Nick Fury is arguably a beyond god tier (omega/beyond omega level in comics terms) in MCOC. But in comics, generally he is just
.. a guy (well he is the first super soldier and maybe very old but still, just a guy). This is an example of a bad match.

For some actual good matches, both in MCOC and in comics Dr Doom, Hyperion, Void are omega / beyond omega level characters.

What are some characters I am missing? :)

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't know...he brought together some of the most powerful Superheroes in the Universe. I'd say that's pretty powerful. This moment brought to you by Oprah.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Isn't Captain America the first Super Soldier?
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    SENTRY - IN comics god tier , in game **** tier
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Pheonix-

Comics: Omnipotent
    Mcoc: mmmk
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My favorite power disparity champ is Blade since in the game, he's still one of the top champs, but he's relatively obscure and basic in the comics.
    Other than him, I find it really funny that Ghost is so powerful in game since in the comics he (I looked up Ghost just now to confirm my assessment of their power level and it turns out that the Ghost in the comics is a dude) really isn't all that powerful
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Magneto. In comics he's crazy powerful but in game he's very very average.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Antman and the Wasp, where Ghost is featured, is my least favorite MCU film but in MCOC Ghost is my most desirable champ.