**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How the heck am I supposed to find mr.fantastic or invisible woman in arenas?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Is there a way to tell if a battle I pick has them? I haven't saw one in the last 20 fights and I only need to kill 3

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    You need to go do the special mojo arena. They are in there.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Ive literally went through all of my 4 stars in there in the last few hours.. Soon I'll be able to use them again..that was kind of a common sense answer..yet ive found more of them in actual arenas since event started than I have in mojo arena.. I was looking for a sensible answer.. Since all the shiny hello battles have numbers I thought maybe a specific number might have them...
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Urkel2 said:

Is there a way to tell if a battle I pick has them? I haven't saw one in the last 20 fights and I only need to kill 3

in the special mojo arenas, when you select the oponent, there's one selection with a golden frame. it's still rng, but it will be more likely to find what you're looking for over there
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    The golden frame ones in the mojo arena
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

The golden frame ones in the mojo arena

Yes I'm aware of that.. I even comfirmed that before you posted.. If you look at the names of each of these yellow/golden ones each will say something like romance 1 or its complicated 1 I'm asking if anyone knows tue specific number/numbers that contain said heroes
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    OP is asking if there is a way to specifically target them as opponents and not the random chance (he know about 2which arena and team to fight but they dont always have either opponent to fight) and im not sure how to target them either.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    There is no way to trigger them specific, RNG cant be manipulated lol
  • Just pick basic 2* teams to use, and keep on quitting each fight for matches that have NOT given you the specific opponents you’re looking for.
    Or if still needing DEADPOOL too, then just win the 1 fight against him (or all 3 fights when it is correctly against the opponents you need).

So quitting the fights that won’t give you anything anyways, you can more quickly go to next matchup and hope for the correct “special” team to fight.

That way also keeps Streak around 0 or 1 as well, so don’t have to worry about higher opponents, they are simple-minded 2* weak opponents.