Options

What drop you had from 50$ sig stone offer?

ForKabamForumForKabamForum Posts: 12
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Lets collect the statistics of what people had from this offer. For example, my luck gave useless for me mystic awakening gem. ;)

What drop you had from 50$ sig stone offer? 47 votes

I got Awakening Gem
19%
DaphboyRakeYoungForKabamForumBugmat78DarkEternityAlexAvalonJollyHawkDas_giJagtittar 9 votes
I got +5x16 Sig Stones
80%
GamerZENthe_eradicatorJadedbassalazuffyStar_Lord_Azzzm0Bruce12342OrdalcaHilldarPseudouberStagedear85spaceoctopusotranksobrandinhoCainTankRichardsonHyperbolein_1Neotwism 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    ForKabamForumForKabamForum Posts: 12
    I got Awakening Gem
    With the same drop rates, I always get outdated 4* character instead of 5*. So I think today is a miracle, that RNG worked to my advantage. I feel that next I ll get 5* champ from Grandmaster and 5* from montly calendar champion crystall.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    You'd be damned if I actually bought that offer.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Nothing. That deal was horrible.
  • Options
    PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22
    Terrible deal. 100% didn't waste my money.
  • Options
    SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    The one sig class I needed in mystic is exactly what I didn't get LOL.

Still a perfect offer for me though. Any sig stone offer is the one for me.
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    NOTHING

because eye did not waste my money on that trash deal, lol... $50 for a chance to get an awakening gem, not a gem crystal, 20% CHANCE!!!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones

NOTHING

because eye did not waste my money on that trash deal, lol... $50 for a chance to get an awakening gem, not a gem crystal, 20% CHANCE!!!

Thankfully it was such a low percentage to get an awakening gem. I’d shoot myself if I got another one.

But those sig stones were beautiful. Keep pumping up this prestige. Would have preferred mystic sig stones but the cosmic sig stones I got worked as well. Not to mention the 120 generic sig stones over a month and the 5 random sig stones at x5 per 1 were a nice bonus imo.

Honestly a decent deal if one was hoping for sig stones and got them.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Last time I bought a sig stone deal I got the total stones divided between 2 colours only.

That type of RNG has put me off from spending on sig stones deals anymore and it was the one thing I would spend on in this game.
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    I actually wanted the stones. It wish it wasn't all from one class though, I got science and currently no need for them.
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    Wait, I just figured you get all of one class. Are people getting multiple classes of stones?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    Got me skill stones
    Topped off Aegon to sig 200 & fury a healthy Sig 145 (I know he really doesn't need it but he's one of my favourite champs)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    And got what I’m was need sig ston to max sig doom in 30 day not bad
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I got Awakening Gem
    Got a skill gem - waiting for someone I don't know who yet as I have Blade, Aegon, and Fury already awakened.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    None
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I got Awakening Gem

I got an AG while I could have used sigs of all the classes but guess I keep my now 3 cosmic AG’s for silver surfer, terrax and nova
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 838 ★★★
    It actually ends up being a lot of sig stones if you extend it all out. I felt like it was worth it, since I had champs in each class that I needed to build up.