**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite meme tier?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Exactly the title. What is your favorite meme tier and why do you like them so much? If your favorite was somebody pre buff, (eg. SG, LC, etc.) you can pick them too.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mine has to be Magneto Marvel NOW. I love the sleeveless Greco-Roman costume design and all of his animations, especially his L2, L3, and heavy.

(Lol I wish he would be buffed but I can’t see it ever happening, unless he gets buffed with red Mags)
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    My favourite would be Groot(helped me go through v2)
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Joe Fixit
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Karnak. There’s something satisfying about nearly guaranteed crits, and he actually hits decently hard with the full Inhuman Royal Family synergy
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Ebony Maw
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Gambit. His sp2 feels satisfying to fire off.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I'd say Falcon.
    Has bleed on special 1, if they're immune sp3 has incinerate.
    If opponent evades he gets a passive cruelty stack.
    Very strong AAR which can help in certain matchups.
    Somewhat satisfying specials to pop off.
    Secondly, Sentry.
    He looks dope.
    Very flashy specials, and he can do damage if you get his rotation down. Wouldn't mind a 6* of him tbh.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    venompool, ironfist, jane foster, vulture , diablo
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Iron Patriot. That SP3 capped with some bugle notes still gets a laugh out of me after years of use.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Kamala khan awesome special attack damage
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Venompool and Ironfist. Ironfist is my one to go with in arena against Ironman IW. And Venompool I love the way he looks. Im planning to buy a toy of Venompool
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Diablo
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Ebony Maw, and Kamala Khan.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    OG hulk he’s 5 r5
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Definitely Ebony Maw, I love all of the black order. He was so sick in Avengers, the ease and arrogance he approached the worlds greatest superheroes with was satisfying.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    I pulled back to back 6* Jane fosters on black Friday and about broke my phone. But I found I like her playstyle. Her heavies hit hard on crits and add a few staggers. And her ability to stun lock them can be fun too.
  • CryptツCryptツ Posts: 27

I like this one
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Vulture... Worst of all.. atleast kamala Khan hits harder... But vulture useless
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    That's funny. I was just about to say Vulture.

I really like his animations; and he seems really reminiscent of his movie appearance in Homecoming.

He's far from useless, and once Awakened he's pretty useable as a power controller. To the point where I actually used a 5*Tech AG on mine; although admittedly on my Alt account.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Civil Warrior looks so cool and has a great back story. Still love playing him in arena, just wish he was a great character in game.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I still have a soft spot for iron fist. Once upon a time he was actually a solid champ. He has a high crit rate, and back in the day stacking armour breaks was very effective. He fit in well alongside OG black panther and storm for a nice little trio too.

I think he tops my list of who I would like to see get a rework.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    The belly bounce heavy.
    The sp3.
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Agent venom for me...I don't know if he's considered meme tier but he's definitely not considered good
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    moonknight,rly wanted to have he as 6 star
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I actually enjoy using Civil Warrior in the arena. Also, Cyclops and Magneto (new versions).
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Diablo and ebony maw. Both are fun champs with great animation. They just lack damage and have little to no use in the game.