**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did anyone actually complete all Mojo madness objectives and was it worth it?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Just wondering if anyone actually grinded this 100% because I stopped a bit more then half way because it sucked! lol

Comments

• Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Nope, neither me nor any of my alliance mates completed any more than we had to. Opened 10 of the GM crystals, got 5* torch (first time) and the rest was 3* trash. the rest of the shards were spent on love juice.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Is there anything useful there? I didn't complete any. Not going to, just wonder
  • Yes and eh. I did get a 5* OG Thor
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I got 5* og Thor too, rest was 3*. I’ve been doing it for the love potions now, been working on 100% Ing act 6.1 with them, saved a lot of units on normal potions
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I completed them all because of the exclusive 2* champs in the regular crystals, can't resist collectibles
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I did it cause desperate for gold

Or wait I may have mixed up what we’re discussing here
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Yes and Yes 2 x 5*s from the crystals. easy event, happy with rewards
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I wish I saved all shards to trade them for Lv 3 and 4 potions, I could use those in 6.4 :(
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I did all but the last Deadpool target - got nothing but trash from the GMC crystals, very disappointed
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Got 3 5*s from event. Didn’t even complete everything
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I did them for the profile pic, I love it lol. It was a lot of work I will admit but It was enough work to make the pic somewhat rare which is cool. I’m glad I did it.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I did it for the Deadpool profile pic. Lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I dont understand the deadpool one. I arena a lot. And made it to like 1.4 mil in his arena but then realized I wasnt even close even though I was well past the milestones. Decided I want wasting my time for a profile pic. I’d need to do like 80 more matches in his arena in order to get it.

The others I hit easy but that one just baffles me. Also when I say I do arena a lot I hit milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured, and do 7.5-9 mil in the 5* featured most rounds Or get close to that mark if I don’t quite hit it.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I grinded it for the potions. Lol.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    No, it wasn't.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    finished it all in a few days. didnt get a single thing worth the effort. no 5 stars, mostly all 3 stars. havent had a situation where i needed the potions either, theyre all going to expire on me.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    No 5*. So not worth the time
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I got two 5*s. Namor from legendary and Phoenix from Grandmaster shattered crystal.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Yes and yes because I pulled 5 star Human Torch.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I got 2 4* dupes everything else was a 3* and yeah did it all.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    But no not worth the energy/time even on auto fight.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I was gonna finish them but then opened 1 grandmaster and got 5 namor and decided ro stop there
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    2 of us in my alliance finished it. Both of us are now sporting our niffty new avitar of deadpool...NO! IT WAS NOT WORTH IT.
    Most of my alliance don't even play arenas anymore anyway, and most didn't even grind to 800k. I grind arenas all the time but by about 1.5 in that arena i quit actually trying. AND I gotta ask? Why? Why were there 2 avitars for this month??? From where i sit! 1 avaitar in place of 5 shards is one avitar too many! But we got 2!
    Straight up, as far as providing anything that will move summoners up or forward? There was practically nothing awarded on the calendar or in the love event that was truely useful. In fact i believe the uncollected calender needs revamped and have less gold crystals and start including t5b shards! How about a special event that does that? Gives us higher tier items we need! Instead of "spinnin yer wheels" garbage like avitars!
    In the end i gave into my obsessive compulsive behaviors and put 60 rounds up yesterday just to get it finished...ta da! 2.2 million in the arena and "all i got was this lousy avitar!"
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Nope, I gave up on it
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    I did twice (on 2 accounts), mostly just for fun. Used all my maxed 140+ 3*s. Kinda fun )))