**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i got banned for a week what to do

i am a returning player today morning when i open the app it is telling that i am been ban for a week i normaly use bluestaks because my mobile drains battery fast there is no other way i can do arena and i really dont know that useing bluestacks is rules violation .i also have my sigil active and i will loss the monthly reward for this week that is a big loss for me this is not fear after investing this much time into a game they just ban me without any notice and i dont understand who using bluestakes is wrong
i just contacted kabam support they telling that they busy with lot of requests plz think in my shoes i did do any thing wrong and i got ban for one week and my sigil and daily login is getting wasted please help me tell me what to do

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Bluestacks is not allowed as per TOS since, You can easily alter Apk in Bluestacks.....
    No Offence....
  • Bluestacks NOT ALLOWED.

Can NOT play on PC, it changes the natural input mechanism of an otherwise touch tablet, etc, etc (among other things in violation of ToS).

This is NOT a PC game, it is a MOBILE game.
  • mirchi_chetan143mirchi_chetan143 Posts: 13
    edited March 2020
    but i don t know that playing in pc rules violation and will ban me for a week what should i do my mobile battery drains like crazy and what is the meaning of happy that ban for 1 week only i don t know playing in the bluestaks is rules violation i didn t cheat i just don t know the rules @Djin
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Just be happy that you got banned for 1 week only.
  • but i dont know that playing in pc ruels violation and will ban me for a week

It is unfortunate nobody else followed up on your 2018 post where you say you use PC and Bluestacks..
    Then you might have known.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

but i dont know that playing in pc ruels violation and will ban me for a week

This is your second chance. Don't do it again or it will be a permanent ban next time.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

but i dont know that playing in pc ruels violation and will ban me for a week

It is unfortunate nobody else followed up on your 2018 post where you say you use PC and Bluestacks..
    Then you might have known.

Damn that sucks.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Ignorance of the rules doesn’t equal innocence.
  • These Forums are not the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.