**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Thing mini with mesmerize, that’s interesting...

Rank up those She Hulks and Spider Gwens.
    Those two won’t work on the second thing mini boss. He has mighty charge.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Quack. Not idel nick fuvr to
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Can u upgrade the crystals n add cct5 to glory store for cavalier players
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Just because you can't parry dash attacks? You can still parry light attacks (hit block an then parry) and you can also counter heavy with either. Am I missing something?

EDITED: Answered below. Bad idea.
  • Options
    Raganator said:

Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Just because you can't parry dash attacks? You can still parry light attacks (hit block an then parry) and you can also counter heavy with She Hulk. Am I missing something?
    You are missing something. Mighty charge removes all debuffs everytime he dashes. So slow debuff is shrugged off.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Just because you can't parry dash attacks? You can still parry light attacks (hit block an then parry) and you can also counter heavy with She Hulk. Am I missing something?
    You are missing something. Mighty charge removes all debuffs everytime he dashes. So slow debuff is shrugged off.
    Gotcha. Missed the shrugging of debuffs part.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I missed if there was a change to milestones (either peak or honor)? gunna end up needing to make up for the absence of t4cc and t4b from the ranked rewards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Jaded said:

Raganator said:

Migt chage removed the debuff slow make him to can evade again
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Will hold judgement till released but map
    Crystals are in pretty dire need of upgrade and Thais no mentioned in announcement
  • Options
    PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22

It's a garbage node to give a boss. Plus section 2 has mighty charge.

Kabam really trying to make the few who take the minis every war pay for it. The least they could do is add tiered rewards based on points in a day. It really sucks to get 2-4 times as many points as others in my BG and gat the same rewards as them.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    The text says OR is swapped to Thing. But the chart lists the three of them.

Will OR keep being a mini?
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Yes, 3 different variations. 3 different mini bosses.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Onmix said:

Yes, 3 different variations. 3 different mini bosses.
    It’s not what swapped means right ?
    I mean. In map 6 it says swapped for Nova and IW. I’d think either the text or the chart is wrong
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    I want freaking t4b. So out goes top90, here comes top2200
  • Options

I missed if there was a change to milestones (either peak or honor)? gunna end up needing to make up for the absence of t4cc and t4b from the ranked rewards.

They only reduced the cost of them in the glory store. Now you need to use glory to get the same you used to get (in terms of those 2 resources)
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    So after doing my math the t5b costs for UC/Cav are really nice. Essentially 2 t5b a month from glory alone if that is all you buy.
  • Options
    I don’t agree with you removing the T4CC and T4B from the rank rewards.
    I rely on my glory to buy potions to compete in AW. Potions have stayed in the same price since at least the last 2 updates but now you resoruces from rank rewards and make me spend glory on them.
    That’s not a good change.
    If you want me to use glory on T4B at least reduce the cost of potions so I can buy the T4B
  • Options
    Onmix said:

I rely on my glory to buy potions to compete in AW. Potions have stayed in the same price since at least the last 2 updates but now you resoruces from rank rewards and make me spend glory on them.
    If you want me to use glory on T4B at least reduce the cost of potions so I can buy the T4B

You can buy an entire t4b or t4c now instead of shards. Its not too bad.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Buttehrs said:

Onmix said:

Considering how many t4cc we need to rank up champs. 350 glory per week for 1 t4cc crystal. One could estimate you’ll need to spend 5k glory across 14+ weeks to get enough t4cc to rank up a 6* to r3. Not to mention the rng part of this.

Personally, 2 weeks ago I had to pop open all t4cc crystals I had looking for tech to r3 6* g99. Out of 104 full t4cc crystals I still didn’t get 7 tech needed. Which is fine, because they were earned part of the rewards from a long time of running map 7 in aq. But now we may face buying them from the glory store. We don’t get more glory, but we have to buy resources from it that we previously got as a package deal from running alliance quests.

It’s a garbage change.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Buttehrs said:

Onmix said:

If I didn’t need to use my glory on potions yes.
    That’s why I say at least reduce the cost of potions.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Buttehrs said:

Onmix said:

If I didn’t need to use my glory on potions yes.
    That’s why I say at least reduce the cost of potions.
    Or increase the amount of glory we get. I don’t agree that we’re expected to earn the same amount but spend more.
  • Options
    PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22
    I really hate the potion philosophy they have. They said in Dave's video that they won't change the price because they want ppl to spend glory on rank up resources and not potions. Why put them in the store if you don't want us to buy them?
  • Options
    I agree that the 15k cap on glory is outdated and time to change.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Update to the glory store is awesome! 🎉
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Not complaining but just wondering; we use so many level 4 potions, is there any chance the price can be edited/reduced also? 260 isn’t bad, but 200-220 is much more doable. You guys turned war into a heal to win a fight or die and lose attack bonus. We still have a 15 item limit, so making it slightly cheaper wouldn’t hurt for both stores not just UC/cavalier (I’m cavalier before anyone tries to troll)
  • Options
    Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    Any update for Map7 Crystals?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Sorry about chaos, but in the glory store for UC and Cav, do I correctly see 7,2k T2A starting at 300 glory???