Options

Selling Champs

Can anyone tell me why I can sell some champs and for some the button is not there? I know you can’t sell 5 & 6 *’s; and I’m not wanting to sell any; just noticed some has the sell button and some does not. I was wondering what was the difference...

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    no idea .. considering the overall nature of things, they should just remove the sell button entirely .. there's really no reason/benefit to doing it .. *shrug*
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

no idea .. considering the overall nature of things, they should just remove the sell button entirely .. there's really no reason/benefit to doing it .. *shrug*

Even so, the option should still be there for the player. It's technically their account and Champions so they can do whatever they want with their champs (yes I know Kabam owns it firsthand, but it's still ours to decide what to do with)
    As for you OP, if they are stuck in quests/arenas/AW/AQ they cannot be sold. 5/6* can't be sold either
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Terra said:

dot_ditto said:

Even so, the option should still be there for the player. It's technically their account and Champions so they can do whatever they want with their champs (yes I know Kabam owns it firsthand, but it's still ours to decide what to do with)
    As for you OP, if they are stuck in quests/arenas/AW/AQ they cannot be sold. 5/6* can't be sold either
    That's all fine and dandy, however, as I pointed out "there's really no reason/benefit to doing it".
    In fact, they've proven time and again that it's hurtful to do so.
    hence, just remove the option .. and stop confusing people ;)