Options

Every single person was refunded for mastery issues

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Why have most of us never received compensation for updated acts 1-4 rewards

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    Paying for a Mastery that changes from a state supposedly meant to stay the same is not the same as updating Rewards to help Players grow and adjust to a shifting Meta based on where they're at. There's a reason there's a 3-month deadline. People have grown past the need.
  • Options
    I was jw they aren’t necessarily needed, reason were was because they couldn’t for every player, if there were other reasons I am unaware of this
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I was jw they aren’t necessarily needed, reason were was because they couldn’t for every player, if there were other reasons I am unaware of this

Because they said so?
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    When they changed the rewards for exploration of act 4 previously they gave out the rewards retroactively. I got my first 4* that way. That was a long time ago.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Mauled said:

NGL I can probably live without a couple of 2* rank up gems, might be a struggle though, really need to max my 2* SL for Act 6...oh yeah..

I'm pretty sure its about the units though. But yeah, you'll survive without it, OP.
  • Options

Mauled said:

NGL I can probably live without a couple of 2* rank up gems, might be a struggle though, really need to max my 2* SL for Act 6...oh yeah..

I'm pretty sure its about the units though. But yeah, you'll survive without it, OP.
    Which are the same. Lol.
  • Options
    Ok, so Kabam says so.
  • Options
    I’m cool with it was jw. I’m loving what Kabam has been doing as of late. Said they had a busy work force and proved it.
  • Options
    If it was reasonable, I'm sure they'd give them out retroactively. It's not really that they're trying to exclude people. It just doesn't really affect people who have grown past it after a certain point.
  • Options

If it was reasonable, I'm sure they'd give them out retroactively. It's not really that they're trying to exclude people. It just doesn't really affect people who have grown past it after a certain point.

True, wouldn’t affect me much either. Was jus curious