**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is It worthy

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

So i Opened him today, Is he still worthy for rank up

Is It worthy 4 votes

Yes, Rank Him Up
75%
Lvernon15FiiNCHDas_gi 3 votes
No, Meh champ now
0%
50 50, R3 for arena only
25%
Přìņče01 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020

I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.

Thank u, but i don't know when he'll dup..
  • Options

I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.

My
    1st 5 star was OR
  • Options

TheSaith said:

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    Oh those are some great 5* champs you got there! Also don't sleep on red hulk, he's amazing.
    Should I Rank Rulk up? I've 4 star Domino too