**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Drop Rates

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
Kabam should release the featured crystal drop rates. Not the 100% chance of a 5-star that it currently says. I want to know how that 100% is divided amongst the 24 champs in that crystal. I think we can all agree that it’s not an even split.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But it is though
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★

But it is though

Not a chance.

But it is though

All the math says otherwise
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

But it is though

Do i hear math? What math? Show me
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

CoachLed said:

But it is though

Do i hear math? What math? Show me
    We need DNA 3000 to confirm this
  • Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??
    So you opened 3 crystals that were all the same.

So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.
    22piløts said:

you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

You don’t really believe that

Is this a continuation of your NUMBERS DON'T LIE conspiracy post ??

So you are just the 1 “unlucky” out of an average group of 576 people that would pull the same champ in pulls 2 and 3 as you did in pull 1.

And if you think they are stacked towards the “lesser” champs, I can tell you that this series of 5* Feature Pool I have pulled Guilly2099 3 times (out of maybe 7 ?? Featured 5* this round). So there are people on the opposite end of the bell curve (of desired champs) too.

If there is actually a difference in Odds between different champs, they would indicate that in the Drop Rates, like they do the the Feature that you Purchase with Units (or Money).
    Otherwise, they ALL have the same odds, whether a Feature or Basic Hero Crystal.

Nope. New case here. Just opened 6 new features crystals and didn’t pull a single featured champ. At some point we can’t just chalk it up as “bad luck”.
    edited March 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

CoachLed said:

22piløts said:

you have exactly 4.16666666666.......% of getting the champion you want, just did the math.

If you don't like it then, don't do featureds. 15k for trash is not a good feeling
    I actually don’t mind if the drop rates of the actual featured champs is lower. That makes sense to me. I just think they should be disclosed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    CoachLed said:

Nope. New case here. Just opened 6 new features crystals and didn’t pull a single featured champ. At some point we can’t just chalk it up as “bad luck”.
    24 champs in the featured. 6 featured champs= less of a chance to get what you want. Drop rates are per crystal, not bundled together.

Now, go figure out the plan for the new AQ. Or are we just going in blind?
  • I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.

CoachLed said:

24 champs in the featured. 6 featured champs= less of a chance to get what you want. Drop rates are per crystal, not bundled together.

Now, go figure out the plan for the new AQ. Or are we just going in blind?
    Blind sounds good
    22piløts said:

CoachLed said:

22piløts said:

bruh its simple math provided by google ;D
    I know how to divide, dude. I’m not an idiot. My argument is that the champs in that crystal don’t actually have a 1/24 chance.

I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.

Prove it
    CoachLed said:

22piløts said:

CoachLed said:

22piløts said:

bruh its simple math provided by google ;D
    I know how to divide, dude. I’m not an idiot. My argument is that the champs in that crystal don’t actually have a 1/24 chance.
    CoachLed said:

I just gave you a counter case of GOOD pulls where they were actually one of the 6 New Feature (3x Guilly2099 and also 1x of Doom), out of I think 7 (maybe 8 ?) 5* Feature Crystals.

Prove it
    Wouldn't you have to prove your theory as well? You haven't done that......🤷
    I have screenshots of my pulls.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Stick with basics
    CoachLed said:

I have screenshots of my pulls.

But that's just your pulls which is .0000000000000001% or less of every pull out there.
  • Guilly2099 Sig 40 (no I did not use Awake Gem or extra SigStones), and Doom.
    And neither were from Units/Money Purchase of champ-specific Feature, nor sky-high Arena.

(of course no way to prove how many total 5* Feature I tried, was either 7 or 8, guess conspiracy would say I must have opened hundreds to get those 4 good ones, lol) but admittedly this is best round of Feature I have had.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    6 Featured Crystals doesn't mean you will pull a Featured. 25% chance doesn't mean it's a guaranteed 1 in 4. Each Crystal has a 25% chance of being a new Champ. There's the same Drop Rate for all Champs in those Crystals. 1 in 24 chance at any specific Champion.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    😀
  • I saw someone throw down the math guantlet and DNA had not yet posted? I'll just wait here then.

(New Math...)

25% chance at one of the 6 New champs, multiplied by 6 attempts, equals 150% chance.
    So since 150% is greater than 100%, you are GUARANTEED to get a New Champ 😀😀😀

Yeah that’s not how the math works on that one. They are independent events. Let’s look at the chances of not pulling a featured which is 75%. To find the probability of not pulling a featured when trying 6 times, you multiple those probabilities (.75x.75x.75x.75x.75x.75=0.1779). That means there was only a 17.79% chance that I didn’t pull at least one featured champ. This type of stuff happens all the time hence why I don’t think the probability is the same for every champ.
    That formula may be used to calculate probability, but it's literally 25% chance each Crystal. Which means you have a 75% chance of it not being one. Each time. The pulls don't take into account what you pulled last time.

That formula may be used to calculate probability, but it's literally 25% chance each Crystal. Which means you have a 75% chance of it not being one. Each time. The pulls don't take into account what you pulled last time.

Hence why they’re “independent”
    CoachLed said:

Hence why they’re “independent”
    How are they independent and cumulatively indicative of a problem?