Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ability to sell 5* champs

I think it’s high time we have the ability to sell our 5* champs if we want to.

Ability to sell 5* champs 59 votes

Yes
15%
Mets17AleordoctorbDeaconNarwhal52xLegendkiller7IbbyCaptainGameToprak8860 9 votes
No
84%
GamerdanielmathTimone147NanoDroidTerraMonto_Carlos28Darkrider05Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235SlashingSunsetHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756DonnymeijColonaut123Maldroit2EthanGamerSmashDenzel116KevanproG 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    Legendkiller7Legendkiller7 Posts: 18
    Yes
    So don’t sell yours but I want the ability to sell mine. My whole point here is that for those that want to we should have that choice. If you are against it I respect your hoarding needs so no one is asking you to get rid of your stuff. And if you play the game by collecting great for you. I am caviler with 90 5* and 6 6* champs and have far more than I need in junk. So for us clean folk that don’t hold on to our first grade macaroni picture, I’d like to clean house a bit.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yes
    You shouldn't sell your champs but like it wouldn't change anything giving us the option too.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,244 ★★★★★
    No

So don’t sell yours but I want the ability to sell mine. My whole point here is that for those that want to we should have that choice. If you are against it I respect your hoarding needs so no one is asking you to get rid of your stuff. And if you play the game by collecting great for you. I am caviler with 90 5* and 6 6* champs and have far more than I need in junk. So for us clean folk that don’t hold on to our first grade macaroni picture, I’d like to clean house a bit.

Then get hacked and all your 5 star is gone in like 20 minutes and nofing u can do abudt it not even Kabams can do it. So yes asbuel horrible ide let them even remove it from all stars lvl
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    Really, this kind of polls should be closed down. Kabam has no intention changing current policy. Even more, no champion should ever be sold.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No

That's the most stupid reason I've heard so far. At least the resources excuse is a bit valid.
  • Options
    No
    You get more resources anyways by keeping them. And what happens if you sell that 5* and boom, your next 5* is that sold champ? Now you've lost out on the resources that you would have gotten if you just kept them. You brought up cleaning hous, but so what if they are there and just collecting dust? I don't see how that'd impact your gameplay anymore than it has been by not using them.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I’d rather they gives us the ability to sell T4CC back for t5cc shards tbh. But selling anything in the game should always be the players choice right or wrong. I still sell 4*s and it hasn’t slowed my progression at all. After you reach a certain point in the game there’s no use for 4* and below champs. The fact that kabam had to go out of their way to make them relevant in the variants is just sad to me. I really wish there was a progression point where all 4* and below champs, crystals, and shards was removed from our accounts period.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    No
    I get 550 5 star shards for every 4 star I crack open with the exception of new ones. Sorry bud, but I like opening more and more 5 stars. One day that will shift to 550 six star shards every 5 star. Trickle down effect: engaged!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No

I’d rather they gives us the ability to sell T4CC back for t5cc shards tbh. But selling anything in the game should always be the players choice right or wrong. I still sell 4*s and it hasn’t slowed my progression at all. After you reach a certain point in the game there’s no use for 4* and below champs. The fact that kabam had to go out of their way to make them relevant in the variants is just sad to me. I really wish there was a progression point where all 4* and below champs, crystals, and shards was removed from our accounts period.

I don't know where you are in the game but I still use 4* champs a lot. If I need to know a sig ability I can always look at my 4* roster because most of the time I have them awakened when I may not have a 5* or 6* version awakened yet. What's the fun doing the monthly EQ with maxed out champs on auto fight. I enjoy using 4* champs that I wouldn't rank up as a higher version but they can easily be ranked up and used for the EQ.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    No
    I just think Kabam should just down right remove the sell function all together even for lower stars. First of all, you barely get any resources for it...and also it prevents all your Champs being sold if ever your account gets compromised.
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    No
    Most people I know who sold their champs ended up regretting it. They have problems getting enough iso down the road because they are pulling the same champs again and not duping.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    No

I am caviler with 90 5* and 6 6* champs

And yet you still don't understand the point of this collecting game and how it works.

• Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    No
    I voted NO because I would never sell my champs. BUT, if someone wants to sell their champs KABAM should allow them, the only downside should be... you don't get anything in return tho!!!

Kabam allow people to sell their champs, but don't give then any shards, gold or iso in return. I

I wonder would people still want to sell their champs then? Hmmmmm
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, we already stated HERE that we don't have any plans to restore the ability to sell 5-Star Champions. In future, please use the Forum Search function to check for other discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.