**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MROC coming soon?

JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
Two new champions are entering mcoc in April.
Going through the champion spotlights, does anyone notice :

Storm "Pyramid X"
New Sorcerer supreme
"Spider Guild" synergy of new sorceress
"Gamma Horde" synergy
"House of Iron" synergy

All of these are straight up references to the new Realm of champions game. I now think that it might be released in the upcoming month as devs have stated that these both games will have a tied storyline.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Basically everyone has noticed it’s an mroc tie in, it’s probably still a few months away, but I’m assuming they’ll release another trailer soon for it (hopefully actual gameplay)
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Not a fan of these hybrid champs.

So many more classic marvel options out there, hundreds of threads w new champ recommendations that are ignored. Listen to your fan base kabam. Stop forcing your agenda.
  • Now that the official announcement of the 2 new Champs has been put out there by Kabam, I hope part of what was removed earlier will now allowed to be put up here in Forum.

That was before the April MCOC announcement was made (this was part of it before it got taken down, don’t know who it was that initially posted it), so I could understand Kabam wanting to be the one to initially say who was gonna be coming in April.

(if these are still not allowed, just remove my individual reply here, but hopefully will be OK now)

The 8 initial “Houses” planned for MROC, from presentation made during ComicCon...

And a Trucos look at potential champs and how they might tie-in to MCOC. Of which, only the 2 announced for April seem to be new. The others (except 1) just look like a new variation of existing champs, so we’re already accustomed to at some point every now and then getting a new version of Spidey, IM, and Hulk anyways, so not sure how much of a spoiler those other ones would even be here)...

And notice that the Symbols of each house matchup between the 2 graphics.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162247/marvel-realm-of-champions-merged-threads/p1
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★