**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name one overrated and underrated champion.

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
Overrated - Blade.
Underrated - Hawkeye.

Go!

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    H_I_Z said:

TheSaith said:

Overrated: Domino
    Underrated: Ronin

I disagree with Domino, but totally agree about Ronin
    I found Domino more reliable in defense than the offense
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★

Some people dont understand what overrated means.only actually overrated champ listed so far is blade

An overrated champ is a champ that people consider good, that really isn’t.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

PsyLife said:

Overrated: Doctor Doom
    Underrated: Terrax

Reasoning: Doctor Doon is great, but he doesn’t do as much damage as other mystics, and lacks a way of turning buffs into damage, unlike what others say. Doctor Voodoo, Morningstar, and even Claire can do it better.

Terrax can actually do damage, and a lot of it too. His indestructible ain’t bad, can help you if you slip up, and also counts as a buff. His damage from the rock field is really good, and the armpit breaks can be kept for the entire fight. Couple that with the utility of being able to stack lots of debuffs, he can cancel out healing with despair.

Honestly I really disagree with doom being overrated. His power control is awesome once you know how to use him... plus his other abilities are really full of utility
    Dooms damage kinda sucks though. My 5 star 2/35 consistently has 70 damage hits on the sp1...
    My maxed one star hulk can do better than that
    I have Doom, SymS and BWCV at R5 and they are all great. For me the order goes BWCV, Doom and SymS. But I run suicides. Without suicides, I would likely put Doom first. SymS is more niche in my opinion but I feel like I can run BWCV and Doom practicality anywhere.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

@lowlevelplayer if you’re using doom correctly, the special 3 should give him a massive fury and the special 1 is only meant to power steal...it’s not meant to do big damage. He has guaranteed heavy crits that do a lot and his special 2 with the furies and incinerates does a **** ton of damage. I have no idea what you’re talking about

I'm probably not using Doom right. I have just about no idea how to use him.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @RJustice_209 namor isn’t overrated...no one uses him frequently unless there is a need to reflect damage. He’s a slow to ramp up champ that’s only good for high health pool matches and reflecting damage against korg or electro
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @lowlevelplayer youtube probably has some good guides. Check those out
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★

@RJustice_209 namor isn’t overrated...no one uses him frequently unless there is a need to reflect damage. He’s a slow to ramp up champ that’s only good for high health pool matches and reflecting damage against korg or electro

Ya that's what makes him overrated. Marked as beyond god tier when all he is just niche. Not used as much as others.