**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Feature arena only top 50 get champ??

2ยป

Comments

• AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27 โ˜…
    Why is this taking so long? ๐Ÿค” Missing all kind of events, waiting...
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    @Shinyuu They will resolve it, its just a waiting game at the moment mate. Tickets have been raised but we are still waiting to learn more.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I hate that they don't provide even the slightest official update for us. Not even one bit.
    Even a simple, "We acknowledged the issue and currently trying to fix" is a huge relief for me.

No news means miscommunication actually.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 โ˜…โ˜…
    @Kabam Miike Is it a bug or is Xaijhe correct? I think everyone would just like a little clarity. Thank you in advance,
    Lean Bison
  • MLGMLG Posts: 17 โ˜…
    any update ? No answer... It's very Sad this attitude. ๐Ÿ˜“

Finally! Thank you!
  • Hey there, we've begun sending out the corrected rewards to those who hadn't received them already.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey there, we've begun sending out the corrected rewards to those who hadn't received them already.

Do you have the cutoff for those that didn't check their rank?
  • k0yak0ya Posts: 3 โ˜…
    it's ok for me :)

• MLGMLG Posts: 17 โ˜…
    Thx ! I recieved terrax ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18 โ˜…
    edited April 2020
    This happened again on a new account I started, in the 2nd Terrax arena. I finished 102nd in the beginner bracket only got 11%-30%? I finished 81st in round 1 and won 4* Terrax in the beginner bracket. I also see 4* Venom The Duck as top 50 only?

I emailed Kabam and got the typical we're swamped with this issue and are looking into it response...

What's going on with this?