Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Sticky Key Investigation [Merged Threads]

Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
What's the use for the new sticky key..?? It was provided in monthly calender, so I think it might not be for the event quest...
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    I mean Where's the lock??
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 725 ★★★
    Lmao what is it used for
  • Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,989 ★★★
    So let me just say it is an April fools prank from kabam
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    What is this?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,871 ★★★★★
    Guys....we'll find out later. It's meant to be a surprise. ;)
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    May it's for that gold rush event.
    They vaguely spoked about... Just below
    Factions... There is a undisclosed small paragraph about a good event.

Los marc 4 gold.
    Sounds like something massacre and Deadpool issue.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,574 ★★★★★

Any ideas? Sounds like another Deadpool event to me

My post came first. I demand my post to be at the top LOL
    Wibbly wobbly time-y wimey ... Merging threads is weird sometimes. If it helps your post is first in my heart (and the timestamp)
    DOCTOR WHO!!!! Woohoo lol
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I believe the STICKY KEY has something to do with this subliminal post from Kabam.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,641 ★★★★★
    Whatever it is. I’m okay with it being a surprise.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Hear me out, maybe it does nothing, it's April Fool's after all, it might just be something to toy with us and make us think there's a meaning when after all, it will do nothing.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,451 ★★★
    Maybe an April Fool's gift. ;)
  • Saint9Saint9 Posts: 21