Options

Who’s the best Mutant? (No suicides or trinity)

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★
No suicides for OR and no trinity for Domino

Who’s the best Mutant? (No suicides or trinity) 133 votes

Sunspot
15%
TerraThikasSiddhantKwatraMoosetiptronicDoc_OpsTJ107X_Factor_AgentSpeedro420Lucasjones_98BLACKMILKTEA_88dangarang122Dragonjax64Jet6_3lowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensLucifer1810MephistomOonligHtSonata7KoRRBigBadWolf 21 votes
Colossus
12%
SaiyanSolrac_2Lvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleDrDeadpool10or_StrongDwhalen8554spigwenderTravNationTyler1620NerfHerderDestroy4589MaesterAegonPsyLifeCaptainGameSupperHero4Sales 16 votes
Domino
36%
Tendersquadaldisco1AzKicker316allinashesTJ82Mqc19arsjumRicardo60289SpiderCoolsSw0rdMasterDuke_SilverDonnymeijTheEducationYouconfusedTawliThehereticSpaddictedTankRichardsonNeotwismKelvinKage 49 votes
Archangel
15%
MasterSmokeCaptainDonBahamutCharlie_SceneDead1natewagz419Skillful_starBonzodavidChubsWhiteJapioTheSaithKing_Leo321Das_giTP33sastomIbbyCSCHENONEAburaeesStuDSFluffy_paws 20 votes
Namor
12%
Manar198xRemeliAkkarin23KRANꓘArham1NaymSkimFreeToPlay_21Ctfz35FiiNCHHalasterAomine_Daiki10OctoberstackMasterTeredonN0IRFURYMattmillernwAgent_F01 16 votes
Omega Red
8%
MagicBentonege999menFR33_HUG5BrokenSuperGamerXDNioc0124LordRaymond3AlexAvalonMassapealStellanValBr111 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Havok deserves to be in there too...
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Domino still a beast if they bleed
  • Options
    SupperHero4SalesSupperHero4Sales Posts: 85
    edited April 2020
    Colossus
    Colossus has been my first Awakened Champion that reached Rank 5 and strong for a Defender. Up to 10 Armor Buffs (+222 each) with Bleed Immunity amongst one of the higher Maximum Health plus has decent Range with Medium and Heavy Attacks. Simple yet effective is the best I can describe him versus all types of opponents.

Recently had Awakened my top-tier ArchAngel so I am really excited to upgrade his Rank to 5 whenever I can get enough Gold. Playing with DarkHawk has me wishing I can pair them on the same team as well amongst a few others for Synergy Bonuses. Neurotoxin Passive is incredibly strong amongst Bleed/Poison Immunity for an elite Damage-Over-Time Offensive Champion. I'm glad I was able to Awaken ArchAngel before Namor based on the former having better Abilities.

It's also worth noting that many Science-Class Champions have Poison Immunity so utilizing Poison with Mutant Class allows the best possible chance to avoid Poison Immune Champions via Passives. Hardly worth keeping any Mystics with Poison Damage (Man-Thing) with so many Immune during any emergency where the ideal Champion to fight the Science-Class Champion is Knocked-Out without any Revives available. Somewhat off-topic but more of a rave about ArchAngel being superior within its Class.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Omega Red
    He's still the best
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino, with omega a strong second
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Omega Red
    Can someone please provide an argument to why Domino without synergy is better than a sig 200 Omega red?
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Domino
    Stellan said:

Can someone please provide an argument to why Domino without synergy is better than a sig 200 Omega red?

Because the poll specifies no suicides and without them it’s not even close. Without trinity Domino still crits like a maniac and her crits are pretty strong not to mention one of the strongest sp3’s in game plus that crit bleed....... oh boy when that thing procs watch out
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    First thing that came to mind, given the criteria, was Havok.

Only a handful that can stop him from doing his thing 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Unless you take a single champ in to every quest at all times this poll is completely invalid
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Where’s Havok?

#JusticeForHavok
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Domino
    Domino hands down because she had the best damage potential as a stand alone champ at 0 sig.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Namor
    Namor for me
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 196
    Where’s iceman? He is my favorite!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'm really liking Havok and Sunspot right now.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments all, and wow I’m surprised.

I always thought without her trinity, dominos damage was less than sunspot/AA/colossus damage
  • Options
    Why did this get moved to strategy/tips lol its a debate discussion thread.
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Domino
    I actually like playing Emma Frost but Domino is my second choice.