**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team Composition and strategy for the collector

Hi I'm currently working on becoming uncollected and would like to know which champs should I take with me to the collector.

I currently have 720 units and a couple of 20% revives.

My roster includes-

5* Ghost Rider Unduped (3/55)
4* Hyperion duped (5/50)
4* Spider Man stark enhanced Unduped (5/50)
4* Symbiote supreme Unduped (5/50)
5* Venom Unduped (3/55)
4* Morning Star Duped (4/40)
4* Hulk Ragnarok Duped (4/40)
5* Colossus Unduped (2/35)
4* Captain Marvel Movie Unduped (4/40)
4* Luke Cage duped (4/40)
4* red Hulk duped (4/40)

I also just got blade as a 4* so should I rank him up for the collector?

Any tips and suggestion will be appreciated!
Thank you!

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'd say Starky, Hype, CMM, LC, and one more of your choice. That indestructible on LC and CMM will be invaluable. Also Starky and his auto-evade is invaluable to help you avoid block damage from the nearly unavoidable specials. Hype is always a good choice to bring so you might as well bring him. If you were to switch any of these champs out I'd say LC is the weakest choice here.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I also have 4* 4/40 duped Daredevil classic at 80 Sig. People say it's quite helpful but I doubt because he has below average damage
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Daredevil will not be able to do any useful damage to the collector. Definitely don't bring him.
    Ok Thanks @Werewrym :)
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    hype & cmm (get min 22/23 charges before entering collector fight) will benefit u, cause hypes power gain will help u to dish out some good damage before dying. cmm will also help u. dont try to lengthen fights, just try to do most damage before dying (if u r new/first time player u will not solo the fight, so just use 40% solo revives again & again - dont use potions to fill up).... try & try. collector will be down slowly but surely....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Agree with the above, but op's cmm is unduped so she won't get indestructible
    Thank you for you suggestions!
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

Agree with the above, but op's cmm is unduped so she won't get indestructible

no need of indestructible (though it would be a sweet bonus), just start fight-do most damage as u can- then die- then revive - rinse & repeat till collector dies... (collector has no **** nodes on him that he could regen back (like 5.4 ultron), so eventually he will be down in 5/6 try). use 40% revives (use 4 hour crystals)...