KABAM DIDN΄T REMOVE THE ADDITIONAL 6* NAMOR DUPES?????

2»

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    It really doesn’t matter to most asides from top 20 so why bother abudt I’m get it it’s right but It what it is
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    And how do you know if he didn't get another 6* namor recently... Stop making trouble.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

And how do you know if he didn't get another 6* namor recently... Stop making trouble.

He uploads his openings? Has only been opening 6* featured? Go ahead and show us him pullIng Namor, he documents it all. Stop making trouble.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,201 ★★★★
    Agree with the OP. Kabam owes us an explanation or I guess @Seatin can clarify what happened?

The point is that he is probably not the only one who still has more 6* dupes
    , than he should have

Gamer said:

It really doesn’t matter to most asides from top 20 so why bother abudt I’m get it it’s right but It what it is

I’m Agerd and that’s one don’t get me wrong but I’m for let’s said u got it then rank3 him ect then get take away the dups is so mut woser but then again own failures to rank a champions op u was aware of wasn’t right I’m get the point but you ikow he wil get him max sig sooner or later it just matter of time

Gamer said:

The point is that he is probably not the only one who still has more 6* dupes
    , than he should have

Gamer said:

I’m Agerd and that’s one don’t get me wrong but I’m for let’s said u got it then rank3 him ect then get take away the dups is so mut woser but then again own failures to rank a champions op u was aware of wasn’t right I’m get the point but you ikow he wil get him max sig sooner or later it just matter of time
    Still is 100 sig stones. Which they cost quite a lot of money

Now if someone rank namor up, then they should get a specific namor rank down ticket
    The problem here is he already had the stone if it has happened to someone with node stone at all ther wil ben a lot more isuse
  • KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★
    I have a 6* and I wished they had dup’d mines by mistake during this whole debacle.
  • Pratham26Pratham26 Member Posts: 21
    Integrity went out of the window when RNG was introduced in video games . OP , why dont you just ask support for your answer.If you know others who have the same issue , why not state their names . Just adding seatin's name to the post doesn't make this credible or make him smaller. JUST ASK SUPPORT.... THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.

( not trying to be rude , but this just seems pointless . Either contact seatin himself or clarify with support)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★

He uploads his openings? Has only been opening 6* featured? Go ahead and show us him pullIng Namor, he documents it all. Stop making trouble.
    Uh, you are assuming he uploads all his openings.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Uh, you are assuming he uploads all his openings.
    Why wouldn't he upload a 6* opening or Cavalier crystal opening.? Only things he doesnt document much is War and Aq.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Thank you for bringing this up, but we will not discuss actions taken on individual accounts on the forums. We will look into this, but will not be giving updates on somebody else's account.
This discussion has been closed.