**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision AOU glitch [Fixed]

Comments

• @Kabam Miike hglad your fixing this but how about all of us that haven't been able to log in since yesterday?
  • Oh sorry I thought this was new because ppl are still complaining about it wow smh
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i was excited to dupe my AOU today, but also not really because of this bug. just had an arena fight against HE where power burn was working and doing damage, but vision wasn't stealing any power
  • Don't tell us it will be fixed in 15.0 when you have no clue.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's on track for 15.1
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Vision doesn't still any power, against ALL opponents, arena principally
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Yep it’s a huge mess. And he admins won’t respond.
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Vision doesn't still any power, against ALL opponents, arena principally

• Yes ive completely dropped vision AOU from use and i have him 4* 4/5 duped and i used him for AQ and questing when AQ wasnt up. Now hes pointless to use and had to switch up my roster and everyone knows we wont get compensation for this issue or any appreciation for our patients for there mess up but want us to spend money and waste the precious time we put into this game.
  • And im also conforming the issue with vision is still there and not fixed
  • Glad this is a known issue, I noticed a couple weeks ago. Yes, its on/off. Just used him in arenas and he burned, just didnt steal. It didmt even say he stole. Had to verify its supposed to happen every time cus I did his L1 three times.
  • Richy809Richy809 Posts: 1
    To make things even more fun and interactive, OG Vision now inflicts damage on himself after any specials performed.

Check it out - https://youtu.be/DtSFwNeQcHE
  • OMMOMM Posts: 9
    Hopefully this "investigation" won't take as long as the pure skill investigation. Can't believe how many units I wasted on unlocking that mastery.
    Richy809 wrote: »
    To make things even more fun and interactive, OG Vision now inflicts damage on himself after any specials performed.

this is absolutely AMAZING!
    Kabam you did a really GREAT job, I must admit it!

@Kabam Miike please check it out the video, you'll find it really interesting and funny, laugh with all of us! ;)
  • AreGAreG Posts: 2
    And Nighthawk. Huge huge issue, this should have been a priority and not taken as long as it has. Pathetic.
  • AreGAreG Posts: 2
    AreG wrote: »
    And Nighthawk. Huge huge issue, this should have been a priority and not taken as long as it has. Pathetic.

Hawkeye that is.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    So either turn poison and bleed off on all node boosts until you guys get this **** fixed, give us a ton of potions for compenstation, or for God's sake just fix it. You realize how many of us forced to use one of the Visions for their bleed/poison immunity in aq, yet no progress here in over a month. And don't give me there are other immune champs ****, maybe we don't have those champs or the means to rank them up if we do. It's funny how when people are collecting extra rewards or completing LOL more easily fixes are pushed within 24 hours, yet **** like this just ferments in the game for well over a month. At this point I am convinced a lot of these "bugs" are intentionally ignored and quite possibly even intentionally introduced.

Don't worry we know it isn't just Vision. It's most if not anyone who has Power Steal or Power Burn.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Don't worry we know it isn't just Vision. It's most if not anyone who has Power Steal or Power Burn.

yeah I know we know, but do they? xD
    Jon8299 wrote: »

yeah I know we know, but do they? xD

We can only hope.
    Wow, that’s some serious BS.

Richy809 wrote: »

this is absolutely AMAZING!
    Kabam you did a really GREAT job, I must admit it!

@Kabam Miike please check it out the video, you'll find it really interesting and funny, laugh with all of us! ;)

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is aware that it's affecting everyone with Power Burn or Power Drain. It seems to be the most consistent with Vision, however, and that is by far the character we'r seeing the most reports about. Either way, the team is working to fix the issues across the board, not just for Vision. Thank you all so much for bearing with us on this. I know it's a super frustrating bug.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is aware that it's affecting everyone with Power Burn or Power Drain. It seems to be the most consistent with Vision, however, and that is by far the character we'r seeing the most reports about. Either way, the team is working to fix the issues across the board, not just for Vision. Thank you all so much for bearing with us on this. I know it's a super frustrating bug.

3 days from official answer, how much time do the team need to fix this issue?
  • I can't understand what these kabam programmers are coding into the game. How is it possible to code such a horrific bug into the game and fail to roll back the wrong code afterwards. These bugs don't pop up randomly some changes were made to the code and I can't believe that there is no change tracking...really sad...better recruit some professional programmers..
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    A bit ridiculous that this is still an issue over a month later. As someone who invested many sig stones (at lvl 99) into vision and uses him in alliance events constantly - this affects me and my alliance greatly. It's not some small bug, and it's honestly pathetic that Kabam hasn't fixed it in over a month. Might be time to start hiring some new folks.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    With Hawkeye (SP1), i never faced this issue so far. Civil Warrior seems to work fine as well (SP2).
    Can you confirm whether or not this issue only manifests in Arena as many have said? I don’t want to take Vision into AW of this might happen.

Kabam Wolf wrote: »

3 days from official answer, how much time do the team need to fix this issue?

• uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Nebula...?