**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 5 star champions

MCOC,
I know this discussion had to have come up before but I can’t find any discussion on it so I am asking the question: WHY CANT WE SELL 5 STAR CHAMPOINS?
We can sell 2,3, & 4 star champions. Why not 5 star champions?
Lastly, will you ever consider giving us that ability please, preferably with some 6 star shards attached to the sale. Fellow summoners... what you think?

Comments

• Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Because someone can hack your account and sell all the champs, that’s why they removed it
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    This been ask around 5 times a month stop asking for it the community disagrees
  • With the easy availability of 5* nowadays, being able to sell them for 6* shards would cause 6* to be much too commonplace (instead of 6* champs being something you have to patiently build up to from rewards, etc).
    And then the amount of Dup'd 6* choices people would have would basically weed out the need for using 5* much too soon than what they envision the path of the game right now.

It would be fair to ask if you could sell a 5* just because you can not stand having them on your roster, but you should NOT be able to benefit by getting any 6* shards as a result. (in which case I think you would probably take back your request to be able to sell then).
  • Tomohawk21Tomohawk21 Posts: 5
    Add the option in settings with a pop-up warning.

Those of us who don't want 5 and 6 star champions should always have the choice.

If someone has been awarded alliance/dungeon rewards but doesn't participate in alliance or dungeons, how do they use them? Its a players choice to sell / not sell or join / not join.

Don't force anyone how to build a team.

Stop using third-party software and sites and stop getting your passwords hacked. That's not a reason to modify the game.

Thanks
  • Tomohawk21Tomohawk21 Posts: 5

With the easy availability of 5* nowadays, being able to sell them for 6* shards would cause 6* to be much too commonplace (instead of 6* champs being something you have to patiently build up to from rewards, etc).
    And then the amount of Dup'd 6* choices people would have would basically weed out the need for using 5* much too soon than what they envision the path of the game right now.

It would be fair to ask if you could sell a 5* just because you can not stand having them on your roster, but you should NOT be able to benefit by getting any 6* shards as a result. (in which case I think you would probably take back your request to be able to sell then).

Your explanation is only valid for a top Summoner. Not one who is still trying to claw his way to the top.

A truly skilled veteran has the knowledge that your statement is utterly false.

Those that can remember being stuck on a summoner level for months will understand how MCOC is designed.

You will always keep fighting..
    "whatever it takes"
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    Oh hell no
  • JonnymagpieJonnymagpie Posts: 2
    I think we should have the option to sell the 5 stars, otherwise it's not giving everyone freedom of choice but controlling what we can do
  • AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 57
    edited May 2020
    They should enable the option to sell 5* champs for a limited time, like a day per month; this way everyone will be satisfied.
    And I don't even need 6* shards or anything else in exchange!!
    Because we all play in different ways.
    I, for example, want only my favorite champs in my roster, even though sometimes that means slower progress. It's my choice!!!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    No
    Spider.. if you don't want to sell, then don't sell, what is your problem??
    I just don't know why it is so hard for some of you to understand that !!
    edited May 2020
    What "balance"??? There is no balance, since many players spend tons of money for upgrades or new champions.
    I want to play just for the pleasure of it, because I am a Marvel fan and i like characters like Sunspot, or Iron Man or Hulk etc. But if i get a 5* Rhino or Kamala, what should i do? I can't get sell them, and i don't want to use them, even just seeing them in my roster makes me wanna give up this game. And also having less champions, it helps me focus better on their upgrade.
    Some of you may say that in the future I might need them - I don't care, everyone has a different play style.
    I don't know why many players say "No". Why does it matter to you? It is your account(s) and you can do anything you want!
    I know the reason Kabam disabled the option to sell 5* is because some of you sold champs "by accident", but come on! If they enable it for even an hour per month I'm sure that no one will disagree!

Here is another idea: maybe for 5* and 6* cristals we can have Nexus Cristals! This way we can have some control on what we get.
    UmbertoDelRio, why do you care? You choose not to sell 5* or lower, but other players are doing it on a regular basis.
    As i said before, it's just the way I wanna play this game. Maybe you are right, and they are the key to 100%Variant x - it doesn't matter to me.
    Kabam should make things right!
    edited May 2020
    And you act as if you are denied by default to sell champs! As long as you can sell almost anything in the game, why can't we sell 5*? The option was available in the past, and many players would find it useful.

It's just a game and instead of fully enjoying it, we are forced to play with champs we don't like.
    Please, Kabam, reconsider it!
    I'm not gonna repeat myself..
    I just hope that Kabam notice these comments and, fingers crossed, they fix it.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I have posted this before, but I will post it once more:

People who deny the players' right to sell 5* champs, have absolutely no rational explanation on why Kabam allows us to sell other rarities but no 5*s.

Spoiler alert: No, it's not because anyone can hack your account and sell them. :D
    edited May 2020
    Of course that was not the case. If i can hack an account, i can also spend units, use potions, and a lot more damage😈...
    So there is no real reason why we cannot sell 5* champs.
    Another way this "problem" can be solved is by making a one time choice, such as:
    "Do you want the option to sell champions? Yes/ No... If NOT, then it will be permanently disabled; if YES then it will be always enabled. And, for extra safety measures, you can have as many pop up questions as necessary, when selling a champ...