**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik vs Doctor Octopus

Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
I want to choose a power control champ to take to R4. They are both unawakened. Expect the power control ability i want to choose the one who has the highest damage and maybe some other utilities.

Magik vs Doctor Octopus 44 votes

Magik
72%
World EaterPiviotTheVyrusTerraMets17Lvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleLilMaddogHTkikiFurieuxMoosetiptronic10or_StrongDisgruntled_User_123Beyond00_ZeezoosEtjamaKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusHedronAaronc94Thicco_Mode 32 votes
Doctor Octopus
27%
Whododo872StefanjonesOzFearUsEvangelionlovrX_Factor_AgentEinfachSoYcatsJleodavKing_Leo321sastomlowlevelplayerNerdNerdNerd1 12 votes

Comments

• Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Magik
    Imo magik is more complete, she is easier to use (octopus isn't hard) also her awakened ability is really useful if u play suicides and sometimes her sp3 is deadly against certain champions or nodes
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Magik
    Magic is one of the best overall champions in the game and I personally believe she’s the best power control champ in the game. I’ll take my 5 Star to Rank 5 soon with no regrets.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Doctor Octopus
    I hit Doc Oc on accident. Other than Hype and Quake, magik has passed the test of time better than anyone.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Magik
    I will go with magik, honestly don’t know much about doc octopus, but read that he is really reliable..if duped.

magik is really fun, you get to nulify buff of the SP1 and power control, power drain pf the sp2, sp3 nulify all buffs and gives you bonus attack, once duped her limbo is a great addition.

You can also « wall back draft intercept » once the defender is power lock... I one shoted Storm Pyramide in epic difficulty with her.

She as my vote, even if I use her only for specific fights o
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Magik is a life saver you won't regret her
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Magik is a life saver you won't regret her
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Posts: 32
    edited April 2020
    Magik
    Doc Oc is alright with his power lock, however magik has the power drain on the SP2 and power locks on both hits of her sword, plus she can nullify with SP1 and 3. If you do awaken Doc Oc he can get some power/regen back but Magik doesn’t need to be awakened to be good.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Magik
    If I knew doc ock it might change doubtful on that tho