**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideas for Variant 5

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
So, do you guys have any ideas on what you want the big “challenge” for variant 5 will be?

So far, we’ve had a Sentinel/tech focused one, and ones that sort by class, rarity, and size. What do you think will be next?
Personally, I’m gunning for a science-focused Variant, it might be the best for a first variant completion for my account.

Comments

• Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    what im personally hoping is itll be based on the year, in each quest the attackers and defenders used can only be from the same year, like quest 1 2019 quest 2 2018 quest 3 2017 quest 4 2016 quest 5 2015 and for quest 6 it allows every year of champs
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

what im personally hoping is itll be based on the year, in each quest the attackers and defenders used can only be from the same year, like quest 1 2019 quest 2 2018 quest 3 2017 quest 4 2016 quest 5 2015 and for quest 6 it allows every year of champs

A hall of heroes type variant? Sounds fun.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★

So, do you guys have any ideas on what you want the big “challenge” for variant 5 will be?

So far, we’ve had a Sentinel/tech focused one, and ones that sort by class, rarity, and size. What do you think will be next?
    Personally, I’m gunning for a science-focused Variant, it might be the best for a first variant completion for my account.

The variants are based on past event quest so variant 5 would be blood and venom and I highly doubt it would revolve around science champs.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I just got level45 and am trying to do variants. Needless to say, it's not working
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Well considering its the venom an guilly event( I think) it might be something towards symbiotes and mystics. We will have to wait for the announcement
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @H3t3r Sounds like a perfect time to have a stacked symbiote and mystic roster
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I bet it will be spiderverse flavored.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Blood(Bleed) and Venom(Poison). How obvious can it be?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

That would be terrible for a lot of people. I think I barely have 1 or 2 2019 champs. Completely RNG based.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I think the next variant going to be pretty difficult.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

Liking this one
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Blood(Bleed) and Venom(Poison). How obvious can it be?

But this is also more likely - spiderverse champs get special buffs like tech champs got in v3.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Spider verse champions never even related to guillotine in this universe.