2»

Comments

• TheEducationTheEducation Member Posts: 93
    Beast
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Are we all forgetting about groot?

This 👆
    I read the title of this topic & was also thinking Groot. Has anyone ever figured out what his sig actually does?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Beast

Beast is certainly an out-dated champ with low damage output, but his signature ability is pretty helpful in boosting his damage output an gives him a regen component. Certainly far from useless in the context of this thread.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Member Posts: 306 ★★
    Black widow claire voyants is 100% useless. Ive only had it activate once in the 1,000's of fights with her.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Angela's used to be, until the Buffed up path in 6.1.6 was released.

I'd say Rhino. Useless champ, even more useless sig.
  • Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Member Posts: 7
    1182512 said:

As @Etjama said, Angela is the creme de la creme of bad sigs.

Rocket might be second.

Rocket's sig made him my MVP for the "Crit Me with Your Best Shot" path in v4. Other than that though, not too useful anywhere else. But that's probably because he's not too useful anywhere else.
  • 11825121182512 Member Posts: 126

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Are we all forgetting about groot?

This 👆
    I read the title of this topic & was also thinking Groot. Has anyone ever figured out what his sig actually does?
    Blasphemy.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Angela. Luckily I just duped my 6 Angela to match my 3 time duped 6 moon knight and 3 time duped 6 jane Foster. >:(

Ps I love using Angela. I’d rather those shards give me a new champ though for as hard as they are to collect
  • 11825121182512 Member Posts: 126

Angela's used to be, until the Buffed up path in 6.1.6 was released.

I'd say Rhino. Useless champ, even more useless sig.

Rhino has a use. One use. But, honestly... once you get to the AW tier in which he has a use, players are good enough to intercept him.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Member Posts: 93

Beast

Beast is certainly an out-dated champ with low damage output, but his signature ability is pretty helpful in boosting his damage output an gives him a regen component. Certainly far from useless in the context of this thread.
    No, your opinion is wrong. It is useless. ;p
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Member Posts: 32

These are pretty useless
  • Lloyd80Lloyd80 Member Posts: 36
    Diablo and Falcons are pretty bad as well