**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions are good, but!!!

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Incursions are really good but only thing that I see, I don't know if it's for the whole community or not, is that top bonuses are locked so I am cav at I have to play sector 6 or 7 for top bonuses which for my roster is a bit too much, so if we could chose any 2 sectors for top reward that would be great,
So that instead of sector 6 I would chose sector 5 I know I ll get less rewards but I ll have shot at zone 10 but now I can't get over Zone 5 or 6 in sector 7

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    This doesn’t make sense, why would you want less rewards for simply being able to make it to zone 10? There’s no bonus at zone 10.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I think you should have zone rewards for everything you can do it shouldn't be limited. My trash luck with 5*s has landed me with tier 2 so haven't ranked them much and using 4*s in sector 6 to get the zone bonus is very hard for me. Rather get zone rewards for sectors 4 and 5 -_-
    But apart from that's a great game mode, fun to play
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

It's not the play that's bad, it's the time consumption. Dungeons were faster because it didn't have so many pit stops. It took almost an hour to get through 7 zones. If there's any way to make getting to the fights faster would be a big help.

But its new at the moment and we need to read every buff. Once we get used to it we will be much much faster. Lets be real here.

Fighting time:

10-20 sec with some of the very strong champ + buffs.

Moving around and choosing buffs:

30-60 sec
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

It's not the play that's bad, it's the time consumption. Dungeons were faster because it didn't have so many pit stops. It took almost an hour to get through 7 zones. If there's any way to make getting to the fights faster would be a big help.

But its new at the moment and we need to read every buff. Once we get used to it we will be much much faster. Lets be real here.

Fighting time:

10-20 sec with some of the very strong champ + buffs.

Moving around and choosing buffs:

30-60 sec
    Let's be real, that hour for 7 zones was with minimal reading of buffs and more time at the pit stops and choosing something, that won't speed up over time unless they adjust something.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Honestly why Must I be limited to 2 zones??? Dungeon allowed you to select which ever you wanted based on your team
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Markjv81 said:

This doesn’t make sense, why would you want less rewards for simply being able to make it to zone 10? There’s no bonus at zone 10.

It's that if I do 10 zones in sector 5 I get more rewards than doing 2 zones or 3 zones in sector 7
    You don’t even know if you could do 10 in 5, maybe 10 in 5 is just as difficult 4/5 in 7.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I actually reached zone 10 in sector 6 with maxed 4*a easily so you can try and do the same if you have a couple of really good 4* or some that are very powerful in this mode(annihulus for example)
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Markjv81 said:

Fabwizi said:

Markjv81 said:

It's that if I do 10 zones in sector 5 I get more rewards than doing 2 zones or 3 zones in sector 7
    You don’t even know if you could do 10 in 5, maybe 10 in 5 is just as difficult 4/5 in 7.
    I sure as hell know I can do 10 Zones in 5, not looking to push past zone 4 in 7, don't have time for no stress, so yes I did swap 7 for 5
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Me and an alliance friend did 7 zone in 35 minutes last night (sector 7) and then we went to bed saying we'll continu it later today. You dont have to run it all in 1 go, you have 5 days to conclude your run and your champs are not locked out of any other content so you can leave them there without any problem.

Also i know there are rewards listed for up to zone 25 in sector 7 but i expect maybe 1% of the player base to be good enough to get anything higher than zone 12-13 and i dont think anyone will get zone 25 unless they use a lot of revives.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited April 2020

I strongly disagree. You do have pit stops in incursion, but those pit stops give so many hacks/buff that makes fights so much faster.
    If you bring the right champ and pick the hacks/buffs wisely most fights do not last long.
    I used nick bwc and cmm(not saying everyone should have em) and after i picked up few hack/buffs fights were lasting max 10-12 hits. Even in sector 6 zone 13.

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I agree it does take long
    Also the crystals still suck 😂
    Well at least for me, I haven’t pulled a featured champ that I ever wanted from these crystals!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I barely have 9 5 stars. Most of them are useless and sitting at 1/1. That places me in sector 6. It's ridiculous.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Incursions are great, but the crash the game and make it go into maintence twice a day.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Fabwizi said:

I barely have 9 5 stars. Most of them are useless and sitting at 1/1. That places me in sector 6. It's ridiculous.

Locking is the worst decision they took, because of which I can't even enjoy my low level hero's as they won't give me rewards.

Atleast in dungeons I could enjoy plaing with my r2 black Panther og, now he is useless.
    If they let you get rewards from every sector, the rewards per sector would have to drop, and then you'd *have* to do every sector making it a grind.

This is a standard game design rule, but for confirmation the game economy dev basically stated this directly in the Frontline MCOC podcast interview he had with RichtheMan and Dan. Rewards are budgeted for content and then apportioned. Which means the devs decided how much rewards players could get out of Incursions depending on progress level and then apportioned to the content. If you can only get rewards from two sectors, the rewards in those sectors will be higher than if you can get rewards from all seven.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Fabwizi said:

DNA3000 said:

Fabwizi said:

Locking is the worst decision they took, because of which I can't even enjoy my low level hero's as they won't give me rewards.

Atleast in dungeons I could enjoy plaing with my r2 black Panther og, now he is useless.
    If they let you get rewards from every sector, the rewards per sector would have to drop, and then you'd *have* to do every sector making it a grind.

This is a standard game design rule, but for confirmation the game economy dev basically stated this directly in the Frontline MCOC podcast interview he had with RichtheMan and Dan. Rewards are budgeted for content and then apportioned. Which means the devs decided how much rewards players could get out of Incursions depending on progress level and then apportioned to the content. If you can only get rewards from two sectors, the rewards in those sectors will be higher than if you can get rewards from all seven.
    I never said all sector, I said I should be allowed to chose which 2 sectors, where did you assume all sectors from, that would be carzy and not required at all.

I can't play my rank 2 black Panther og anymore who I used in dungeon, he can't enter that sector 7, what's the use of having different content if I have to use my same rank 5 champs again and again.

They had an option to develop a content where champs people never rank up could be used and people could have some fun with those hacks.
    I don't know why you say that would be crazy, as that is literally what they often do with other content. When you can enter every difficulty the rewards are designed to accommodate that. This happens all the time. When you can only enter one difficulty the rewards are balanced around that restriction. This also happens all the time. Both kinds of content exist in MCOC.

What you're asking for would be novel: allowing everyone to enter every difficulty, but only get optimum rewards from some of those difficulty tiers, and those difficulties would be selectable by every player independently. I didn't assume you were asking for that, because that's a quantum leap harder than the thing you think is "crazy." In other words, I assumed, incorrectly, you were asking for something reasonable.
  • DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    Remeli said:

Me and an alliance friend did 7 zone in 35 minutes last night (sector 7) and then we went to bed saying we'll continu it later today. You dont have to run it all in 1 go, you have 5 days to conclude your run and your champs are not locked out of any other content so you can leave them there without any problem.

Also i know there are rewards listed for up to zone 25 in sector 7 but i expect maybe 1% of the player base to be good enough to get anything higher than zone 12-13 and i dont think anyone will get zone 25 unless they use a lot of revives.

For me its ok till Zone 16 Sector 7, the revives and healing available after defeating bosses is sufficient itself.
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    The choosing tier system seems a bit off at least for me. I have recently become uncollected, sector 7 is way beyond consistency of my skills, sector 6 is doable, but still gets a bit funky by the end. I got placed in Tier 1 because i have many 5* but the highest 5* i got has rank 4, and I have only 4 of them.
    @Kabam Miike could you possibly reconsider choosing Tiers based on prestige or Total Base Hero Rating if you want the given summoner to have specific number of characters.
    The gameplay is great though, real fun.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The locking of sectors right off the bat does limit players who just fit into the category but are limited by roster. One solution would be to allow players to choose which 2 sectors they want to run, and then lock them into it for that 5 day set. That will keep all players limited to 2 sectors but give the players freedom to choose. Win-win situation for all.
  • superboy87superboy87 Posts: 24
    I propose a simple solution, just keep sector 5 open along with 6 and 7 for tier 1 players. A person who has 17 5* heroes with max it rank 3 is not same as players with maxed out 5*s