**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPad

Just wondering what this game is like on an iPad. I love android phones on won't go to iPhones but am considering getting a iPhone. Thoughts?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I play on an ipad air2. The lag is not that bad, and it works pretty well. Nothing beats iphone for mcoc, but newer ipad models will work better than android phones probably
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I use an iPad Pro, works well. I just can't play on a phone -- screen is too small.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I use an iPad mini and love using it for the game.
  • If you’re looking for a used model, the Air-2 is probably too old to consider just getting now, might not be able to play on it for very much longer as processing needs keep increasing.

But basic iPad 2018 (6th Gen) is pretty good (they are up to a 7th Gen, as well as Air-3 versions now, or a recent Mini), even if you don’t opt for the higher end Pro.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Works great on my iPad Pro 2018 11". Also worked great on my previous iPad Pro 10.5". I attempted a Legends run on it the 2018 11" and ended at 3 hrs, 13 min. Not sure if I could have done any faster on a latest-gen iPhone, though, since I probably didn't have the right champ to attempt it.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed using my Samsung Galaxy phone until I bought an Ipad. The load times are so much faster and the game is simply more enjoyable. I still use my phone when I need to move in AQ/AW away from home, but I try to do all major content on the iPad.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 148
    Is there any trouble going back and forth between
    android signed in to gmail and then going to iPad?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Mathina said:

Is there any trouble going back and forth between
    android signed in to gmail and then going to iPad?

I've never had a problem. I have the login info saved to the device so I just tap the icon and it loads. It's also handy if they have an exclusive offer for 1 or the other. If android has an offer I can get it with my phone and if Apple has one I use the iPad. As long as u follow the TOS you won't have a problem.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Mathina said:

Just wondering what this game is like on an iPad. I love android phones on won't go to iPhones but am considering getting a iPhone. Thoughts?

Take it from me bro. Ive been an Android user foreverrrrr and I bought an iPad last year for the game. It wasnt too pricey, and it runs the game very nice. I play on it every day. No regrets whatsoever. Although, my new Galaxy S20 Ultra outperforms the iPad by a long shot lol
    What kind of iPad do you have?
    I have a Galaxy A50.
    Galaxy a50 android phone and a galaxy Tablet
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Mathina said:

I love playing on my ipad, larger screen was why I switched, but just make sure to buy a newer ipad, I got an iPad for Xmas 2 years ago and thought great here we go, didn't realize what my brother bought me was an older version of ipad and I have A TON OF LAG & CONNECTION ISSUES ALL THE TIME, I know part of the problem Is my ipad but it's not all because of my device.
  • RO53TT1 said:

I love playing on my ipad, larger screen was why I switched, but just make sure to buy a newer ipad, I got an iPad for Xmas 2 years ago and thought great here we go, didn't realize what my brother bought me was an older version of ipad and I have A TON OF LAG & CONNECTION ISSUES ALL THE TIME, I know part of the problem Is my ipad but it's not all because of my device.

@RO53TT1 , which iPad version was that you got 2 years ago ? Was that a full iPad (4th or 6th gen) or just the Mini 4, or earlier ?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ipad air 2 and above work fine. Just don't buy minis, they suck
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I play on an ipad, bought it new 1,5 year ago, just a basic model so 6th gen or 7th gen, I don’t know these kind of things, like I didn’t knew mcoc is a mobile game, I thought it was an ‘ipad game’ haha.

What I do know is that I love playing on it, it’s a real gaming experience that I don’t see myself having with playing on a phone. The colors, sounds, animations, everything looks awesome.
    There is some lag every now and then but overall is smooth.

I do struggle to end my combo’s with a medium, that might have to do with the size of the screen, so usually I just go MLLLL(L). But I just r5 my domino, no need for combos anymore