Options

Easiest Variant

Which of the Variant quests do you think was the easiest? Reasoning behind your answer would be much appreciated.

Easiest Variant 166 votes

Variant #1 Ultron’s Assault
7%
Spity68cAncAmODarth_StewieColinJensen21Santa_PsycheTheMethodCaptainPollnolcuNCozmoXVRiipW91BlazeNucking_FutzWill7 13 votes
Variant #2 Mystery in the Microrealm
27%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaFuzzylumpsMegaSkater67ChadhoganTimone147benshbTrektbuffajrTendersquadMoletronevilKINGwilsonStingerbkLilMaddogHTOsfan8Thecrusher_9756DonnymeijMy_SuperiorPeterQuillIamTryingMyBest 46 votes
Variant #3 Polar Opposites
64%
DNA3000DJRipsterRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsSnizzbarHaji_SaabRaganatorFreakydZENzSupremezRiise81ZjieeeIl_CuocoNifzNick_Caine_32Wakandas_FinestChovnerBENJI830DeadmaddyMidknight007 107 votes

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you have Sentinel and Ghost V3 is pretty easy
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think it varies from person to person, if you have a solid tech champion, #3 is easier, if you have a good XL champion, #2 is easier.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    For v3 you need ghost, sentinel, imiw or sparky at least for the final boss. With r2 6* sentinel I didn't have a lot of troubles with it, but number of decent counters is low. For v2 any xl champ is great, plus every chapter buffs different champs, wich is fun
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I think 2 and 3 are significantly less difficult than the first 1 but exploration might be rough going I've not fully explored any just the first clear
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    cos of the map design and ghost cheesed 95% of the fights
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It really depends on your roster. 3 was the easiest for me.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    1 was a living nightmare
    2 was a little less hard
    3 was quite hard
    So by process of elimination Variant 3 wins
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I did half a v3 with a 4* sentinel. It's not that hard.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Definitely depends on your roster. I found V2 to be easier to clear, V3 easier to 100%.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Depends on your rooster for v3 u need an answer for this damn rogue in 3.1. for 100% exploration, I f.e. Lack hard on tech champs who fits so I did v3 without (78% Explored) and for me v2 was way more comfortable. V1 is a living nightmare I didn’t even completed it.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Pyrda said:

Depends on your rooster for v3 u need an answer for this damn rogue in 3.1. for 100% exploration, I f.e. Lack hard on tech champs who fits so I did v3 without (78% Explored) and for me v2 was way more comfortable. V1 is a living nightmare I didn’t even completed it.

If you have a Mephisto, can beat Rogue. I did it with a 5/50. Long fight though.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★

Pyrda said:

If you have a Mephisto, can beat Rogue. I did it with a 5/50. Long fight though.
    So Mephistos soul imprisioning stops the healing for the whole fight or just the 15 sec. And then u have to renew until soul charges are out?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    V4 if you didn't sell your 1*s
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    CozmoXV said:

Ultron's Assault is the easiest, the defenders are real easy to defeat

Why did you revive this dated post?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

V4 if you didn't sell your 1*s