Options

If you watch videos on YouTube

What kind of content do you want to see more of & what kind of content that isn’t on there would you like to see?

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'd like to see most gameplay videos of champs without suicides
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see stuff without suicides.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Krzysalt said:

What kind of content do you want to see more of & what kind of content that isn’t on there would you like to see?

Some tips on 5.2 it will help player who are close to uncollected ( like me )
  • Options

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    I watched them already but he only shows the easiest paths and tricky fights i want someone to show the best champs
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

Meltdowns like those from Anonymous2k were epic to watch. Too bad he hardly does videos these days.

I always felt bad for that dude definitely the most shafted YouTuber when it came to crystals.
  • Options
    Fight bloopers where it has that one comedic song when there is a blooper reel.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Fight bloopers where it has that one comedic song when there is a blooper reel.

You mean Yakety Sax
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    I watched them already but he only shows the easiest paths and tricky fights i want someone to show the best champs
    I find Hyperion and Domino too be very reliable for the majority of Act 5 so far through my completion.
  • Options

Ok well you should go in with champs that do damage instantly like aegon when ramped up or hype.

Sure if you lend me your aegon
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    CB, Drax, SL, SW, Vision AoU were all helpfull for me back then.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    CB, Drax, SL, SW, Vision AoU were all helpfull for me back then.
    No starlord no drax no vision i dont have a 4 or 5* starlord
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I want to see zero Quake fights. Like watching paint dry.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Mostly news, so I don't have to read updates in the form essays.
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Mostly news, so I don't have to read updates in the form essays.

You subscribe to RichTheMan? He does need for days.
  • Options
    RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    More funny commentary and less perfect fights. Players with their minds matrix'ed into the game are pretty unrelatable.