**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs got sold, can i get them back?

Hey! Yesterday... All my champs excluding 5* ones got sold somehow, my actual rating was 245k now its 50k.

Kabam, is there any way i can get them back... I had spent so om this account, and now...
Is it possible to get my sold champions back?
Please help

Comments

• Options
    You'd have to put in a support ticket
  • Options
    Sanjith54Sanjith54 Posts: 22
    Okay, but will it work, will i get them back?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Sanjith54 said:

Okay, but will it work, will i get them back?

Depends on if they find out you actually sold them, if that's the case, don't count on it.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    don't use any iso. don't use the gold. don't use the shards. Submit a ticket. I'm pretty sure you can only get 5 4 stars back tho...(or at least that's what they told me)
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Come on how do champs just get sold without knowing when it's a 3 step process just to sell them.
  • Options
    @Patchie93
    How is it account sharing bro?
    Hes my cousin, leaving in the same house... Using the same device for mcoc.

He took it without my permission. Thats not account sharing ryt?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Sanjith54 said:

@Patchie93

Has he ever played your account before?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Sanjith54 said:

@Patchie93

If he uses your account then it is and since they only know the champs were sold from your account and have no way of knowing who was on it you probably won't get them back.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Sanjith54 I'm about 99% sure they won't do anything to help you with this. You need to put a password on your phone no body but you knows.
  • Options
    By account Sharing, ig kabam means to say that we cannot hire mercs or sell the account...
    But cant we let our family members to play? He is my younger brother, hes not that skilled he doesn't knowuch about thus game and thats why he happened to sell all the champs
  • Options
    Cant we do that ?
    I Dont think its against kabams terms...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    In the technical sense, it is Account Sharing. Is it something they can monitor? No. It presents an issue when something like this happens because now you have to contact Support. There's a limited amount Support can do. They can sometimes return Base Level Champs. You'll have to explain your case to them.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Solswerd said:

Sanjith54 said:

By account Sharing, ig kabam means to say that we cannot hire mercs or sell the account...
    But cant we let our family members to play? He is my younger brother, hes not that skilled he doesn't knowuch about thus game and thats why he happened to sell all the champs

First you said it was your cousin that did it?....Now it was your younger brother?
    Clearly they don’t know how to continue a lie
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    my little nephew sold some of my champs and I was able to get them back
    after that I didn't let me nephew touch my iPad - I was so livid, he just took my iPad and sold champs. he's only 5 so I had to be more mad at myself for not watching what he was doing on my device.
    Kabam did me a solid and got me the champs back. I didn't touch the resources I got from selling.
  • Options
    Deej said:

my little nephew sold some of my champs and I was able to get them back
    after that I didn't let me nephew touch my iPad - I was so livid, he just took my iPad and sold champs. he's only 5 so I had to be more mad at myself for not watching what he was doing on my device.
    Kabam did me a solid and got me the champs back. I didn't touch the resources I got from selling.

How did you get it? And how soon ?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Sanjith54 said:

@Manup456
    My cousin sold them... All of them!
    What to do now

You should be prepared to start over buddy. Odds are your champions are not going to be restored.