**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 3

Comments

• 28302830 Posts: 3
    ya mast
  • 28302830 Posts: 3
    Really? Where are the t2 alpha? You guys told us that was gonna make t2a more available and then you didn't include at least one t2a for 100% chap 3? And also Im here to Say by all community that including t2a misery frags on Glory store at this high price is a Joke, This is not even close to say that this is "making more available". Please Stop. please
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    T5B Cats, T2A Cats and 5* Generic Awakening Gem would have been nice for exploring 5.3!
  • When action 5.3 come out for sure we are waiting why doesn't do what you say
  • www.twitch.tv/bagels24

I will be live streaming act 5 ch 3 starting at release. Stop on by for a first look and tips/tricks for getting through this new content
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    So went into 5.3, was just 1 fight of Kang and now says I 100% the first chapter but I didn't receive any rewards and Act shows at 0% completion

dy03fsw6uc3p.png
  • Good news everyone! I had too much coffee this morning, got really amped up, and pressed the button early. Act 5 Chapter 3 should be live now! It may take some time to propagate to our servers, so restart your app in a few minutes if you don't see it. Have fun!
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Good news everyone! I had too much coffee this morning, got really amped up, and pressed the button early. Act 5 Chapter 3 should be live now! It may take some time to propagate to our servers, so restart your app in a few minutes if you don't see it. Have fun!

Can you fix the bug I mentioned above?
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Good news everyone! I had too much coffee this morning, got really amped up, and pressed the button early. Act 5 Chapter 3 should be live now! It may take some time to propagate to our servers, so restart your app in a few minutes if you don't see it. Have fun!

Hey! Sorry about that! If you send our support team a ticket they can help solve the issue for you.

For clarity's sake, this happened because you entered the Quest while it was still propagating data to the server, so the server thought it was unlocked, but it still hadn't thrown in the new (correct) map with Mordo as a boss.

For anyone else who sees Kang as a boss, just wait a few minutes until Mordo appears as the boss. Once he does, you're good to go.

Hey! Sorry about that! If you send our support team a ticket they can help solve the issue for you.

For clarity's sake, this happened because you entered the Quest while it was still propagating data to the server, so the server thought it was unlocked, but it still hadn't thrown in the new (correct) map with Mordo as a boss.

For anyone else who sees Kang as a boss, just wait a few minutes until Mordo appears as the boss. Once he does, you're good to go.

Thanks and yeah I've already submitted a ticket asking them to re-set it for me but god knows how long I'll have to wait for that or if they will even understand my issue
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Question for Miike, or anyone who has taken Mystic path in 5.3.1: Does Cornered trigger off of Bane? Bane should be a passive effect, and not count as an actual DoT debuff, but want to make sure.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Looking at the first quest, and already seeing the fun interactivity. Storm and cap WWII have degeneration as a local node, with storm's going at 1.60% per second. With enemies at that health level, you're basically screwed at least once. That only takes 30 seconds to kill you, including the inevitably huge chip damage
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Looking at the first quest, and already seeing the fun interactivity. Storm and cap WWII have degeneration as a local node, with storm's going at 1.60% per second. With enemies at that health level, you're basically screwed at least once. That only takes 30 seconds to kill you, including the inevitably huge chip damage

1.6% x 30 seconds = 100%? #fakemath
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Actually, 62.5 seconds if you are at 100% health and never take any other damage throughout the fight.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    Question for Miike, or anyone who has taken Mystic path in 5.3.1: Does Cornered trigger off of Bane? Bane should be a passive effect, and not count as an actual DoT debuff, but want to make sure.

Correct. Bane is a passive degeneration and should not trigger Cornered. You also can't shrug it off or anything else like that, but neither can the enemy.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    7l0zcll93ye1.png

Entered fight just above 1st processing. Healed full regen, ended fight a tick under half. Has to be close to 8k damage done through parry and a block here or there.
  • What happened to bosses not being affected by class specialty nodes? When each boss *is* the global node they are affected by it just as much as the rest of the map
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Actually, 62.5 seconds if you are at 100% health and never take any other damage throughout the fight.

I did say including the massive chip damage. I know that a perfect fight would lead to less damage, but how many people block 0 hits every fight consistently?
  • Zypherus14 wrote: »
    What happened to bosses not being affected by class specialty nodes? When each boss *is* the global node they are affected by it just as much as the rest of the map

To clarify that note from the original post: If the global node reduces Mystic Champion attacks by 50%, it only affects YOUR Mystic Champions, not the boss you're fighting.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Block damage is killing me :(
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Block damage is brutal on this one. Like 12.0 all over again.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

Correct. Bane is a passive degeneration and should not trigger Cornered. You also can't shrug it off or anything else like that, but neither can the enemy.

Cool, thanks for the clarification!
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Zypherus14 wrote: »
    What happened to bosses not being affected by class specialty nodes? When each boss *is* the global node they are affected by it just as much as the rest of the map

To clarify that note from the original post: If the global node reduces Mystic Champion attacks by 50%, it only affects YOUR Mystic Champions, not the boss you're fighting.

Gotcha. I misread the original announcement to mean that we weren't affected for the boss fight either, so I was confused by the presence of the global node on the boss.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    mw30c9b146hb.png

Fights are about as hard as 5.2.6. Using a champ that goes against the node isnt tpo bad it just makes the fight really long. All in all good content and completion isnt too bad
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    I crit 700 with class advantage while the enemy does 1k damage in my block ...
    You seriously need to lower the enemy's attack. Is too high.
    You can give them more HP, but decrease their attack at least
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    4wkhi7k9jwkj.png
    rau19jplrsxj.png

Lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So let me ask ... No degeneration nodes on chapter 3?

Bane is on one of the paths in Quest 1, and a single fight has degeneration (also in Quest 1). We got feedback from our testers, however, that the Degen node was not particularly challenging.

There's no node-based Degens anywhere else in the Chapter. It's also worth re-iterating that we removed Magik completely from Chapter 3, and also that we lowered the Signature Levels of all Dormammus to 25 (from 200) to mitigate his degen as well, so it's not nearly as punishing.

You're kidding right? Dormammu is still doing almost 400 a tick which is 800 damage a second. This is ridiculous just had 2 fights back to back on one Dormammu where I got hit 0 times but both died. One was a 5/50 and the other a 4/55.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Good thing i havent dived in just yet. Since 4* are useless yet claimed not to be by certain ppl i will take my chances once i have a good roster of 5* least with them i would have a fighting chance instead of dying by block damage and not getting in much damage with a 4*