**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

How much do you need to score to get four star Aegon in an Arena?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I know I probably don’t have a chance but I am still curious. The milestone go up to 4 mil so I am assuming I would need at least 5-6 mil? And while we are at it how much would I need for Guiltine? 2.2 2.5 mil maybe or more?

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    5 star: 1 billion
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    4 star will probably go for more than 5-6 million I think. He’s a pretty highly sought after champ since even a 4* could potentially complete labyrinth
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Sidd777 said:

4 star will probably go for more than 5-6 million I think. He’s a pretty highly sought after champ since even a 4* could potentially complete labyrinth

Most 4 star featured go for 10-12 for the average featured champ and Ægon is not a featured champ But people really really want Ægon so I’m expecting a insanely high cutoff
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say 7-8
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,368 ★★★★★
    More than the 151st person.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I know I probably don’t have a chance but I am still curious. The milestone go up to 4 mil so I am assuming I would need at least 5-6 mil? And while we are at it how much would I need for Guiltine? 2.2 2.5 mil maybe or more?

• Options

JessieS said:

Thank you ! I am nowhere near capable of 4.5 mil but I might be able to get the 2.4 mil for guiltine
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    75 mil lol
    I'll stick to the 3* chance to get a skill awakening gem from the rifts to awaken my aegon...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Thank you ! I am nowhere near capable of 4.5 mil but I might be able to get the 2.4 mil for guiltine
    Did you win the champ?
  • Options
    edited May 2020

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

Did you win the champ?
    Yup. Duped her :)