Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Aegon 5* arena

Anyone got any cutoff predictions here?

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm putting in my guess at 70mil
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Storm PX went for around 65M, so 70M for aegon sounds right
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I think the accurate calculation would be this handy little equation using some variables! (x=estimated arena cutoff) (y=current quarantine situation) (z=units that people just bought from the doubloon offer). Now that we have the variables we can make the equation! x+y+z=(actual arena cutoff) and (actual arena cutoff)=2x.

Hope this helped you arena grinders out there!
  • Options
    GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    Yeah, I figured 70 mil I could pull off but 90+? Nah...I’ll wait and grind for platpool.

The only arena I grinded was goldpool and he was an odd arena that worked in my favor to win
  • Options
    Phones overheating and limited entrants etc
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I was thinking about it too.
    Most ‘True’ whale accounts probably have him already - they have virtually everyone already - and they’re the ones that can realistically go for him.
    On the flip side, there’s the tier below with pretty stacked accounts who just need Aegon to efficiently explore/complete abyss and they’ve just bought an Odin for the dead pool event..

As a mate said to me - it would suck if you grind 50m and don’t get him. Its got the potential to be a little bit nutty with only 150 spots available
  • Options
    Or just pop 4 cavs....
  • Options

• Options
    BROOOO! What??
  • Options
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus stupid right? My ally gets on me all the time because my luck is broken.... I’m a casual spender (prolly 50 bucks a month) but it’s unreal...
  • Options
    Hope you got a awakening gem for him. I am so ready for an Aegon/Nick Fury. I have a skill 2-3 gem, skill 3-4, and a skill 4-5. I also got 2 generics so I'm just waiting for one of them. Nice pull though bro!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think he may break the record, also I reckon a LOT of mercs will be about this arena
  • Options
    @Lvernon15 the aegon arena?

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus yeah I have everything to r5 him
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Yea
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

*Smug*
  • Options
    @Qfury yeah man that’s sexy
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Cool, but is it a dupe or can you awaken him? I don’t have my glasses on rn fyi 🤓😉