Options

Who is the best overall champion

Who is the best?

Who is the best overall champion 147 votes

Ghost
42%
zuffyFallencircusRagnarok13TerrayossGoldenSkullJim0172AliakbarAhitlawHzoriBrokenTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolBoosterStqtsBruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicDaphboyCharlie_SceneItsJustAVibeanubhavdivinegamer 63 votes
Stark Spidey
5%
PrathapRyseOmarismael2000LDyoutube8440Pancake_FaceDevsagar2608GoddessSigmaTheLegionMaster 8 votes
Claire Voyant
2%
KRANꓘSoyheyor123Ragtime_1 3 votes
Cap IW
7%
DuMonUMityAntAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoRonD9UmbertoDelRioMoNsTeR_804FeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbiotePrabhu88 11 votes
Quake
19%
danielmathWorld EaterSolrac_2Lvernon15airmundoAssumedNamenaikavonThehereticAleorTankRichardsonRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaAngusMac279KeriParkerHera1d_of_Ga1actusFreeToPlay_21TheTalentsCtfz35 28 votes
Sunspot
0%
Lil_Lasagna 1 vote
Void
2%
Ace_03Logan00Wozzy101Glassback 4 votes
Guillotine 2099
1%
Spity68TheMailmann 2 votes
Corvus Glaive
8%
AmsterdammertjuhsuperpunoChelseaFCMarvel2289LordRaymond3WRIRMiStaLovaDJMNHGert1s_Da_guruEdyBrokTheSaithAayush19Kdude23 13 votes
Doctor Doom
9%
Nuclekerrkmbell81heartbreakid_22Dead1dot_dittoSkinnyfatboy82CHIEF1121NockoAmms90Doctor_Strange19WarlockdaRobotCaptainGameDigletGamingSkyLord7000 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    well, it surely is not quake
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    FamousRy said:

well, it surely is not quake

You know there’s a disagree button right ?
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Warlock, and he isn't even on the list.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 579 ★★★
    Domino
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Scarlet Witch
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Guys guys we all know deadpool x force is the greatest champ in this game
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    I like Sparky and he's helped me a lot in getting Cav and UC and is amazing in war
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
    There is no "The Best Champion" In the game because every champ has there own limit
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ghost is a very close second. And this is coming from someone who has a 5/65 Ghost and not even a 5* Quake. Quake can just provide more solutions than Ghost can. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve wished I had 5* Quake throughout my ongoing Act 6 exploration. Pretty much every path so far. Ghost has been on maybe 80-90% of paths. I could see myself bringing Quake to every path

But it’s between those two without a doubt and I don’t blame anyone that chooses Ghost.

I will say this though. It’s looking incredibly unlikely that Quake is going to be released as a 6*, and if she isn’t, Ghost will become the best champion one 5*s can’t keep up anymore
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

No one can change my mind.

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    AEGON end of story not even close
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I personally can't stand using her, and i suck with her, but i don't think at this point there can be a debate. I have a rank 3 ghost, i have brought her to war ONCE this season. Should flow go away, of course ghost will go back to number 1.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ghost
    AEGON the king of act 6 ,abyss,labrynth and I can give you guarantee that he will be good for book 2 as well.Caus ei have rank 5 ghost and she is useless in AQ and AW without specific synergies even with synergies she is not good for AQ.For those who are gonna disagree,just listen I have 5* ghost and I don't even use wasp synergy so IAM definitely a good ghost player.But Aegon is far beyond anything.I used him in Uncollected,AQ,Act 6 and abyss.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.

Using that logic Symbiote Spiderman is also one of the best because kabam hasn't made him a 6* yet and maybe won't.