Options

Who is the best overall champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Neotwism said:

If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.

Using that logic Symbiote Spiderman is also one of the best because kabam hasn't made him a 6* yet and maybe won't.
    Exactly
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    Quake

Neotwism said:

If Ghost didn't need synergies it would be her but since she does, its obviously quake who is supreme on her own. She's so good Kabam hasn't made her a 6 star yet and probably won't.

Using that logic Symbiote Spiderman is also one of the best because kabam hasn't made him a 6* yet and maybe won't.
    Exactly
    Except for the fact that if you go to unowned six stars you can see Symbiote Spider Man
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,699 Guardian
    I think it is Unstoppable Colossus, by default.

As he appears to be the only champion with overalls.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,735 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I think it is Unstoppable Colossus, by default.

As he appears to be the only champion with overalls.

From his name, he can't be stopped.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost for me, but if I could use Quake properly I would choose her
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    None
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Quake users, isn’t she rather difficult to use in late act 6 where the healthpools are massive? Are you playing perfectly dexing or parrying with boosts?
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Ghost

You can't judge a champ because they need synergies. It's understandable if they are with trash, unusable champs but if they are then why care? If you're at an Endgame level then you will likely have a majority of champs at a 5* or 6* level.
  • Options
    JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    edited May 2020
    Ghost
    1st Ghost 45% vote (Winner)
    2nd Quake 18% vote
    3rd Corvus 9% vote