**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest specials to evade

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I can never evade Yellowjacket's consistently and Sabretooths often clips me
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Mayis said:

IMPOSSIBLE for fully evade:

• Gun specials, like Warmachine Sp1, Bishop both, Punisher both, Cable Sp1, Winster Soldier Sp2, Blade Sp2, Crossbones Sp2
    • Long projectiles, like Darkhawk sp1, Sinister Sp2, Kingpin sp2
    Very hard:
    • SURPRISE MONKEYF*** (starting with surprising unblockable/long distance hit), like aarkus sp2, proxima sp2, Gladiator hulk sp1, IW iron man sp1, sabretooth sp1
    • With strange timing, like masacre sp2, domino sp1, magneto sp2, electro sp2, yellowjacket sp1, cyclops sp1
    • Multihits, like sentinel sp2, annihilus, human torch, killmonger sp1, maestro sp1, collector sp1 (i cant evade, but youtubers can ։D)
    But most hateful is awakened Emma Frost
    You actually can fully evade crossbones l2 same with kingpin,sinister,bishop
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Magnetos sp2 timing feels inconsistent
    Also bishop sp1, punisher sp2, korg sp1, dh sp1, wm sp1
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    That diablo sp1 doh.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Magneto SP2, Quake SP1, Aarkus SP2, Doom SP2, Yellowjacket SP1, Punisher 2099 all SPs
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Spider man sp1

Which spider man?

Punisher sp2....

Regular punisher or punisher 2099?
    Prentex said:

Mayis said:

• Gun specials, like Warmachine Sp1, Bishop both, Punisher both, Cable Sp1, Winster Soldier Sp2, Blade Sp2, Crossbones Sp2
    Very hard:
    • SURPRISE MONKEYF*** (starting with surprising unblockable/long distance hit), like aarkus sp2, proxima sp2, Gladiator hulk sp1, IW iron man sp1, sabretooth sp1
    • With strange timing, like masacre sp2, domino sp1, magneto sp2, electro sp2, yellowjacket sp1, cyclops sp1
    • Multihits, like sentinel sp2, annihilus, human torch, killmonger sp1, maestro sp1, collector sp1 (i cant evade, but youtubers can ։D)
    Well Cable SP1, Bishop SP2 and Kinpgin SP2 are possible, not easy tho.

Very hard for me is Korg SP1, i think in all this time i only dexed it once, just can't get the timing right.
    Cyclops SP1 is easy for me.
    As for Spider Man SP1 i just let those 2 web projectiles hit me and then dex when he charges towards me.
    And yeah Magneto SP2 gets me pretty often, it feels like the timing is always a little bit different.

And can someone answer this question: Is Heimdalls SP2 even possible to dex? I can't remember a succesful dex on his SP2, same with Masacre
    Since Heimdall has true strike on his SP2 you cannot evade it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Prentex said:

Mayis said:

Very hard:

Very hard for me is Korg SP1, i think in all this time i only dexed it once, just can't get the timing right.
    As for Spider Man SP1 i just let those 2 web projectiles hit me and then dex when he charges towards me.
    And yeah Magneto SP2 gets me pretty often, it feels like the timing is always a little bit different.

And can someone answer this question: Is Heimdalls SP2 even possible to dex? I can't remember a succesful dex on his SP2, same with Masacre
    He only gets true strike on it if he has a armor up.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Magneto L2
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Krzysalt said:

Prentex said:

Mayis said:

Very hard:

He only gets true strike on it if he has a armor up.
    No he get it just buy use sp
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yellowjackets SP1 is a pain sometimes
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @Mayis Kingpins L2 is not impossible ! I remember when he was the AQ boss I became quite proficient at dexing it.
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    My SP1 is even harder to evade than Nameless collector of Abyss...! Never mess with me ..!
  • SupperHero4SalesSupperHero4Sales Posts: 85
    Mayis said:

Very hard:
    Actually, Vision Aarkus SP3 Increases Area-Of-All-Effects for 20 seconds thus if you wish to cause maximum damage potential, SP3/SP2/SP1 are the advised combo.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Cable's sp1 can be evaded just saying
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    Cable SP1 used to be easy, just evade a little earlier than you would normally for a blast type of SP.

But they “fixed” (cough, cough) that with this month's update. (Didn’t know they ever considered that “broke”).

So now looks like you have to block at least the very beginning, and then can evade a little bit into it (in order to do a fast counterattack, instead of blocking the whole way).

@Kerneas , do you know a way to STILL evade Cable's ENTIRE SP1 ? (obviously, “without” a natural evade champ like Starky, DD, etc)
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    edited May 2020
    Mayis said:

Very hard:
    Proxima, Gladiator Hulk, IMIW, Sabretooth - very easy, just needs a couple trainings.
    Domino SP1 - just make sure you don't have Unlucky on you, if you have - block, have not - evade
    Magneto - easy when Magneto is againt the wall, otherwise it just needs 2 dexes
    Electro - same way as Magneto
    Yellowjacket - make sure you have one dex distance between you and him, very easy.
    Cyclops - try parrying it in AOL :D after that evading his SP1 will be a joke for you)

Annihilus - that one I will agree with, sp1 is broken af, I'd beter take that first hits in block rather than trying evade it and get punched in the face
    Human Torch - just 4 quick dexes)
    Killmonger - also agree, first hit has very strange timing.
    Maestro - trainings, trainings and trainings)
    Collector - no commentary, that is insane.

UPD: Emma Frost is very easy for me, cuz I'm the only one who goes to Reverse Controls path in AW in my battlegroup) I just got used to her, and every other champions' specials reversed.

Also, I will mention Korg's SP1. It's very easy for me, but I know many players who just block his gun hits. But it's very simple, just do 3 dexes when he steps on the ground with his feet)
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38
    edited May 2020
    For me the hardest-to-evade special is also Korg’s SP1. No matter how quick I try to be it's almost always unsuccessful and it's even worse with unblockable. I’ve only fully dexed it once.
    Other specials I dread: Nova SP1 (the second hit comes outta nowhere) and Magneto SP2
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    EdyBrok said:

Mayis said:

Very hard:
    I agree. For me the hardest-to-evade special is somehow Korg’s SP1. No matter how quick I try to be I always fail and take all three hits. I’ve only fully dexed it once.
    Other specials I dread: Nova SP1 (the second hit comes outta nowhere) and Magneto SP2
    Just check my previous message man)
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Silver Surfer's sp2 when backed in a wall, or War Machine's sp1. Winter Soldier's sp2.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Doom sp2. That one is incredibly poorly designed (or maybe not, which would make the intent behind it absolutely despicable but I'll give the art team the benefit of the doubt since they are making a great job in all other aspect...) making lots of Android devices like my S8 lag when it's launched, rendering it completely unreadable, and hence unavoidable.
    And that's the champion they chosed as the new AQ boss, of course. :neutral: