**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very first 6* almost here

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Now all I need is an awakening gem ....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    BB is ok, but it could have been a lot better. Congrats on the fury though!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Good chance of getting a skill gem if you save up for the chronometer!.
    Had excess cosmic iso expiring if you wondering
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    nice nick fury mate :smile:
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Nick fury is a beast. It still could’ve been worse than black bolt though. He’s got a nice strong sp2. I’d trade any 3 times I pulled 6 moonknight for him lol
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Black Bolt isn't that bad. Synergy with Medusa is good
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    It's a fair trade. Meh 6* for one of the top 5 -10 champs in the game.

If it were reversed you might never awaken Nick Fury and you wouldn't know his true potential. As is, you can get a skill gem via the side quest and be on your way to next 6* in no time.
    Just need to go about 4 more uncollected eq’s ......... 😐
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I would trade my six star cap ww2 for a 5 star nick any day (granted I already have a skill gem from a previous eq).
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Mine was King Groot, who has now been duped haha, keep expectations low, it is painful
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats on Fury. Sorry about BB lol. He hasn't been useful since the leadership synergy was dropped. I'm 145 6* shards away from my next disappointment lol. I have so many bad ones but there are so many bad ones I still don't have.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats! That was a long journey you took us on. BB might not have been what you were hoping for but he’s still fun. I have 3 six stars: GGoblin, SIM and Gamora. I actually use Gobs a lot and enjoy playing him but never would have ranked him as a 5*. Medium/low tier champs at 6* level are actually pretty fun as your early pulls.
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    Aegon. He’s both the best and worst pull. He’s useless unduped but an MVP awakened which is much harder for a 6*
    edited May 2020
    I’m pretty happy today not the best but not the worst I’m still really happy about the nf
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Sparkfist said:

Aegon. He’s both the best and worst pull. He’s useless unduped but an MVP awakened which is much harder for a 6*

If you haven't started saving up units/dollars, start now. There's a very realistic chance that a 6 star awakening will be available on July 4th. It'll probably come with a chunk of sig stones too. Could be account changing for you if the stars align.

i was uber lucky . my 1st 6* was emma frost . then havoc cull obsidian omega red . luke cage . then things went sideways . cyclops blue tqsk master cap marvel og spidey king groot an howard the duck . . its rng dude the thing about 6* pool is there are more meme bad champs the decent ones . goodluck

did the math you have a 59% chance to get someone decent

I’m pretty happy today not the best but not the worst I’m still really happy about the nf

ya thats an amazing pull
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I’ll cut him some slack against rol winter soldier

Only a r1 6*

my maxed out 4 star G2099 can knock out ROL WS in 200 hits LOL.

I’ll cut him some slack against rol winter soldier

Only a r1 6*

my maxed out 4 star G2099 can knock out ROL WS in 200 hits LOL.
    ya i can take him down in about 70 hits or so with my Sparky. Black Bolts damage isn't great. He's honestly a synergy champ for Medusa
  • Gl
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Rocket, Korg, Cap WW2...very horrible 6* luck, useless for content. Seatin nailed it on the head, when he said the shards from exploring EQ will lead to a Miles Morales...very demotivating when the my earned 6*s have no place in the game. A 4* Nick Fury hits harder than 6* Korg, 4* Cap Infinity war has more uses than 6* WW2, 4* Warlock is way more useful than a 6* Rocket.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got Mordo.

From every down

That's even more painful than my Mordo. Absolutely useless.

Don't. Black Bolt is not worth it.