**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 years and 7 mounths of progress

Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

2 years and around 7 mounths ago I never thought I would be able to get a five star because I was the equivalent of a toddler trying to do a judo flip off a table at playing mcoc. But here I am now and it makes me proud to know that I have managed to get past 15 5 star champs.
But it also made me want to know how my fellow (I know this is gonna be cringe) gamers are doing for your 5 star roster. So come on take a screenshot of your 5 star roaster and if you dont have one well don't worry you'll get there it just takes time.

Comments

• Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Dang I messed that up let me fix it real quick
    edited May 2020
    Dang you made some great progress gg man.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Cats4life said:

So come on take a screenshot of your 5 star roaster and if you dont have one well don't worry you'll get there it just takes time.

You missed a spot
    Wait what did I miss?
    edited May 2020

Cats4life said:

Thanks and also proud of no money spent at all
    Man even better! I will admit I have spent some money thats how I got domino, warlock, and the chad himself longshot xd
    Cats4life said:

Wait what did I miss?

Roaster :/ next time OP

Cats4life said:

Cats4life said:

Thanks and also proud of no money spent at all
    Man even better! I will admit I have spent some money thats how I got domino, warlock, and the chad himself longshot xd
    Fair enough it’s if you want that champ really badly so I can see the temptation lol!
    Yeah man it was real for the last bundle but hey it paid off lol!
    RookieXX said:

Cats4life said:

Wait what did I miss?

Oh alright man thanks for pointing it out I get roaster and roster confused sometimes lol I dont know why but I do
    Cats4life said:

RookieXX said:

Cats4life said:

Wait what did I miss?

Oh alright man thanks for pointing it out I get roaster and roster confused sometimes lol I dont know why but I do
    Maybe you're hungry o.O
    RookieXX said:

Cats4life said:

RookieXX said:

Cats4life said:

Wait what did I miss?

Maybe you're hungry o.O
    Probably lol last time I ate was 13 hours ago lol
    Man a peanut butter sandwhich sounds good mmmm
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    roasted turkey, perhaps?
  • Raising Canes chicken
  • Ya_Boi_28 said:

My roster is proof that while you may pull trash to start with, it gets better over time. My first 3 we're groot, rhino, and groot

Isn’t everyone’s roster proof lol
    Not for the true tin foils
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★
    I'd post mine, but no one wants to wade through 7+ screenshots lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Subtle flex? ;)

OP, that's some pretty impressive progress.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Subtle flex? ;)

Eh theres a healthy amount of good champs. Alot of junk too. But no its cause I've been playing for a month shy of the day the game released lol.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I've had the game for about 2 years now, but I took a long break. The amount of time I've actually been playing is about a year and a half. V4 is complete (second chapter almost explored), V3 is almost complete (last quest left, went in once and got completely wrecked by Kang). I just got Cavalier and I'm working on Act 5 exploration now. 3 6 stars and 30 5 stars, but I've pulled a lot of dupes, so I've actually opened 40 5* crystals. Pretty happy with my progress so far.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Subtle flex? ;)

Eh theres a healthy amount of good champs. Alot of junk too. But no its cause I've been playing for a month shy of the day the game released lol.
    Awesome. :)
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    My 5 star roster
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I have been playing since last year when I watched endgame in the cinema, fell in love with the game and read and watch a lot of stuff that the community puts out, so thanks for that.

One of the tips was: if you’re going to spend, do it at the beginning, which I did, bought deadpool and a guardians of the galaxy pack, I really wanted to play with starlord, pulled him as a 3*, I just had so much fun and deadpool moonwalking is still funny.

I became f2p in 2020 because I want to enjoy the game and not always chase the next level, I am uncollected and that was my goal, although I am pretty much ready to become cavalier, I want to save 12k for the offer, but don’t do a whole lot of arena anymore, so it will take time.

I am very pleased with my 5* roster, it’s very different than my maxed 4*. I will do 6.1 and the variants before cyber Monday and by that time I might pick up a nice offer as I will be moving to 6* at that point and want sig stones for them.