**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't resist this anymore

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

AQ/AW Timers for Energy refills should be 30 minutes. I mean Really It impacts our personal life and Daily routine. Sometimes we have stay awake till midnight to complete.. It's really starts getting annoying now. We can't play the game whole day,people here have to study, jobs and Etc there are lot of stuffs to do in life.. We can't play all day long

Else the only option we have is to quit Alliance and After sometime get bored and Quit the game too...

Not Fair

I personally not either supporting or ain’t against 30min AQ/AW timers. In fact, at AW 30min timers, especially at higher competitive tiers, will be exploited for sure creating last hours counter attack ally tactics. I think at least for AQ, a huge quality of life change would be increasing the maximum steps to 7 instead of 5. Most of the people, especially in map4/5 allies, run busy lifes and log in few times a day. That would actually help this player base to enjoy the game more, rather than getting stress and dissatisfaction.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Xnigg said:

Support AQ timer change to 30 minutes .

Prof hoff can you help reach our voice to kabam ?

Lololololololol you think Kabam listens to a crackpot like Prof Hoff. That guy is worse for the game than 30 minute AQ timers.
    How would 30 min timers make the game worse? I'm an alliance leader and I have to boot people because of it and it doesn't feel good. I had to boot a guy that was a trash man and would be fired because he has a strict schedule with time constraints. Did I feel good about it, no, but he couldn't keep up with map 6. Who wants that for anybody when a 30 min timer completely removes the issue?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

Xnigg said:

Lololololololol you think Kabam listens to a crackpot like Prof Hoff. That guy is worse for the game than 30 minute AQ timers.
    How would 30 min timers make the game worse? I'm an alliance leader and I have to boot people because of it and it doesn't feel good. I had to boot a guy that was a trash man and would be fired because he has a strict schedule with time constraints. Did I feel good about it, no, but he couldn't keep up with map 6. Who wants that for anybody when a 30 min timer completely removes the issue?
    30 min timers mean you have more energy quicker. Which means you want people to move sooner. Which means it puts pressure on people to move more often. Which causes more stress.

So in your same scenario with the trash man, on what world would you have not kicked him? If time constraints are an issue for 1 hour timers, how would it be any better with 30 minute timers?

AQ was never meant to finish quickly. Its meant to completed together as a BG. I don't want to be pressured to move more often.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I mean, I'm as dedicated as the next guy, but like hell am I getting up to move. I'll move when I get up. If not, we can't hang.

That's fair, but as soon as you get up to map 5,6 and 7, you'll get booted for that.
    I play in Alliances that understand you need sleep. No way am I setting an alarm to get up just to move in the game.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★

Who is forcing you to play? Who is forcing you to HAVE to stay up late? Quit whining about the things in your control. You CHOSE the alliance and you CHOSE to participate with the rules given. I'm sick of the whiny babies who think the game has to be altered to fit their lives! Selfish morons!

You're Sick LOL
    Seems like a depressed person who has nothing to do and Play games all day and Night
    Also do u have any idea why are these forums and discussions and all this stuff? It is for us to write our opinion lms, Experience, to help out others and Most importantly to let kabam know what Community wants!

And your stupid and childish comments like "who is forcing you to play and Stay up late" Makes no sense, Games aren't made to play all day forgetting other real life stuffs, we play games to chill out, to enjoy a bit
    And Most of us here feels like if we want progress than we have to play all day and compromise other things... Which is the negative side of this game and it should be sort out ASAP, It's that simple

All we want is 30 minutes timer for refills or Extend the limit to 7-8
    (Of course there's a lot of things to improve in other parts of the game but I'm talking about this specific thread)

Xnigg said:

30 min timers mean you have more energy quicker. Which means you want people to move sooner. Which means it puts pressure on people to move more often. Which causes more stress.

So in your same scenario with the trash man, on what world would you have not kicked him? If time constraints are an issue for 1 hour timers, how would it be any better with 30 minute timers?

AQ was never meant to finish quickly. Its meant to completed together as a BG. I don't want to be pressured to move more often.
    I've played long enough to remember 30 min timers. I've had to kick people who live in Australia and other parts of the world too for no fault of their own due to 1 hour timers. When you have 30 min timers every time you check your phone you have 5 energy every 3 hours so therefore you can complete your entire map in only checking your phone 3 to 5 a times a day max. There is no pressure outside of you going completely gone. So the assumption you've made about having to check your phone more is false.
    Exactly!
    We can actually enjoy the game in that way
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I loved that week of 30 min AQ timers, 0 pressure to log in. Some days we finished crazy early because everybody’s free time coincided, others it was usual time. It just frees you up so much more. It’s not like you can do an extra AQ map if you smash the map in 12 hours.

Xnigg said:

I've played long enough to remember 30 min timers. I've had to kick people who live in Australia and other parts of the world too for no fault of their own due to 1 hour timers. When you have 30 min timers every time you check your phone you have 5 energy every 3 hours so therefore you can complete your entire map in only checking your phone 3 to 5 a times a day max. There is no pressure outside of you going completely gone. So the assumption you've made about having to check your phone more is false.
    5 energy would be 2.5 hrs not 3.

You only have to move in AQ 3-5 times with 1 HR timers since many parts of paths are shared.... You are kicking people who aren't making use of 5 energy now so what happens if they cant move with 30 mins? How does it change anything. If they aren't available for the hour, what makes them available for 30?

This is always the back and forth. I 100% believe more people will be kicked from alliances if 30 minute timers existed. To me it doesn't make sense, to you it does. Both sides have their reasons, both sides are neither right or wrong. Ill never understand how people say 30 min timers are no pressure but 1 hour ones are. Doesn't make any sense.

Xnigg said:

5 energy would be 2.5 hrs not 3.

You only have to move in AQ 3-5 times with 1 HR timers since many parts of paths are shared.... You are kicking people who aren't making use of 5 energy now so what happens if they cant move with 30 mins? How does it change anything. If they aren't available for the hour, what makes them available for 30?

This is always the back and forth. I 100% believe more people will be kicked from alliances if 30 minute timers existed. To me it doesn't make sense, to you it does. Both sides have their reasons, both sides are neither right or wrong. Ill never understand how people say 30 min timers are no pressure but 1 hour ones are. Doesn't make any sense.
    I know its 2.5, you really didn't need to point that out. 3 hours was said for the sake of simplicity.

If you ever played AQ and I assume you have, a common situation that's an issue is when a person gets tied up due to real life matters and logs in a couple hours before AQ is over and simply doesn't have the energy to finish their lane. 30 min timers massively eliminates that.

Regardless, the hula hoops in logic you needed to make to justify saying one hour timers will cause more stress is so far off from reality I no longer want to participate in this argument.
    Lol my god. How exactly is saying if you have more energy to move more often creates stress a hula loop in logic vs you saying 30 min timers doesn't cause more stress not a hula hoop in logic? How are they any different in ways of opinions? Just because you can't poke holes in an argument, doesn't mean its far off from reality. These are how discussions work. You can't even have a normal back and forth. Im expressing my side as much as you are yours.

You as an alliance leader may not push people to move quicker. What about the other 10's of thousands of alliances out there that could or will? The next thing that will happen is for people to beg others to move to finish so they can unlock their champs. It will snowball.

Also not sure how saying 5 energy is 3 hours is "simplicity". Its just flat out wrong.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★

Who is forcing you to play? Who is forcing you to HAVE to stay up late? Quit whining about the things in your control. You CHOSE the alliance and you CHOSE to participate with the rules given. I'm sick of the whiny babies who think the game has to be altered to fit their lives! Selfish morons!

You like dictatorship? There is always room for improvement.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

This has nothing to do with what you have or do in real life or not.

You aren't forced to play the game. If you want to play, go ahead and do it. But the game won't change in order to give out everything away for no effort in doing the content.
    If you feel your alliance takes a lot of your personal time, then adapt to it. Either leave the alliance and find one that fits your schedule, or change your schedule in order to fit the alliance

Please show me where anyone said they want the game "to give out everything away for no effort in doing content." Also can you logically explain how players can clear AQ with no effort when 30-minute timers in place?
    arsjum said:

You aren't forced to play the game. If you want to play, go ahead and do it. But the game won't change in order to give out everything away for no effort in doing the content.
    If you feel your alliance takes a lot of your personal time, then adapt to it. Either leave the alliance and find one that fits your schedule, or change your schedule in order to fit the alliance

Please show me where anyone said they want the game "to give out everything away for no effort in doing content." Also can you logically explain how players can clear AQ with no effort when 30-minute timers in place?
    I mean theres like 15 posts a day asking for stuff so....
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

arsjum said:

I mean theres like 15 posts a day asking for stuff so....
    Then those 15 posts rebutted by will o wisp would get my support. Not this one.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★

The level you went down to. Just plain pathetic. No reason for those words to be spit from that dirty mouth of yours.
    Game is at a state where quality of life changes are required .I see no real reason for the 1 hr wait time for AQ energy , also you cannot buy it so no pay wall as well. Then its within the realm of possibility to decrease it to 30 mins as Kabam is not gonna lose any money here. I would support it but would urge kabam to listen during these times of burn out . As they will lose players otherwise.

As for people like AzKicker316 they should be banned from forums .
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119

Dumbest thing anyone say ever
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited May 2020

AQ/AW Timers for Energy refills should be 30 minutes. I mean Really It impacts our personal life and Daily routine. Sometimes we have stay awake till midnight to complete.. It's really starts getting annoying now. We can't play the game whole day,people here have to study, jobs and Etc there are lot of stuffs to do in life.. We can't play all day long

Else the only option we have is to quit Alliance and After sometime get bored and Quit the game too...

Not Fair

İt what should be done for sure, there is no point for 1 hour waiting, Kabam only want us login 4-5 times innday but we have works to do, and yet some brilliant people (!) defend 1 hour waiting, kabam should reduce time to 30 minutes, while defenders of 1 hour stay at 1 hour system
    It's a valid point... There's honestly no argument that would support why they should be 1 hour instead of 30 mins... It would relieve alot of stress on officers and leaders alike... While making it not feel like if you don't move in time you're holding everyone up, I'm lucky because I don't have kids (yet) but I do have a job and a mortgage to pay, and I imagine for those with kids etc.. Thinking about moving in AQ isn't top of the priority list
    _ASDF_ said:

Pretty amazing how many are against any quality of life changes, that might reduce burnout. Even changing to 45 min would mean a lot by the end of the day.

Is there 1 valid reason to stick to 60 min timers? Would love to hear it.

Ill never understand how 30 min timers wont make people log in more and move more often. That's what id like to know. People for 30 min timers keep saying it prevents burnout but how. More energy quicker means more moving.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

Pretty amazing how many are against any quality of life changes, that might reduce burnout. Even changing to 45 min would mean a lot by the end of the day.

Ill never understand how 30 min timers wont make people log in more and move more often. That's what id like to know. People for 30 min timers keep saying it prevents burnout but how. More energy quicker means more moving.
    Someone gets stuck in a meeting or family emergency. Isn't able to get on like usual for T1 and misses out on 2-3 energy. They don't have to worry about t2 since they'll still be able to easily complete their lane without any issues to them or the rest of the BG.
    And for those who want to move more, they can if they want to. Simple as that. If everyone is fine with it, they can also complete the Map hours in advance than usual, leaving champs free to do content.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Agreed there is no Reason behind the 1Hour timer that is Obvious Speaking from a 5 years experience lots of Really strong players have yielded to the hard truth of dropping themselves to weaker alliances bcz of the more demanding presence bcz of those 1 hour timers.

We need to be in less stress between our lives and games more free time doesn't mean less spending in fact it would be worthed to spend in a game that have some sort of balance

what would be different if there were 30min timers ! nothing in fact why not even remove the timer once'm for all then everyone would play in his own peace
    if any think that a no timer means no playing it's wrong it would just give you more time to play other modes and there is too much now .

Still it"s not something we could Ask for ! Some could tell you just go out of alliances and play solo yes it would be better but sthe game is built to be like a chain you need to play every aspect of the contest to stay competetive and be able to grow like you should if not it's better to just quit it all
    we also have our friends that we by now call family years of playing together it's not that the company will loose something by doing so NO Reson at all ...
    you can't just turn your back off !

many other khnown mobile games on the market do have some sort of caring about their communities you can log off a week a month and when you are ready to go back online they welcome you by good offers rewards Gifts !! it's it

some even do send you a popup to make you notice that you spent too much time playing and give you an advice to take a break !?? did anyone quite those !!
    in fact players will respect a company that want to make profit but still has some sort of value and responsability toward their player base cuz different kind of peoples / Ages play games and it's Super Addictive

So far the best community i've seen is this the mcoc community by far is the coolest And mcoc IMO is the best mobile game ever .

WE LOVE THIS GAME .. IT ONLY HAVE TO LOVE US BACK
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

_ASDF_ said:

Someone gets stuck in a meeting or family emergency. Isn't able to get on like usual for T1 and misses out on 2-3 energy. They don't have to worry about t2 since they'll still be able to easily complete their lane without any issues to them or the rest of the BG.
    And for those who want to move more, they can if they want to. Simple as that. If everyone is fine with it, they can also complete the Map hours in advance than usual, leaving champs free to do content.
    ^this is all that needs to be said about this issue. More positives than negatives reducing the AQ or AW timers. No alliance is going to kick you for trying to get the map done earlier.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Just another added bonus of reduced timers.
    Probably a year ago, DNA3000 had made a thread about earning Glory as a solo player. In that, he stated that you couldn't complete Map 2 alone (need 25 energy) and would be hard to do Map 3 (need 24 energy) keeping in mind you sleep for 8 hours and lose 3 energy. Reduced timers would allow players who want a break from the whole alliance thing or who don't like it to earn more glory and buy items from the glory store.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos... It's been 2 days, Above 1.8k views Still no reply........
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

It's logical, don't need to explain that.
    AQ was designed to be played with 1 hour energy timers. That was already discussed and confirmed, multiple times, across multiple threads, by the moderators.
    Changing it to 30 minutes timers is not something that they plan to change permanently, and it's only an exception for some times. And as explained above, there's not only good stuff that comes from it.
    Unless the maps suffer double the amount of nodes and moves, there is no need for 30 minute timers
This discussion has been closed.