**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Which mutant to awaken?

kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I already have duped Archangel. I am planning to awaken and rank either Colossus or Sunspot to rank 5 using mutant awekening gem. What do you think guys? Please make comments.

Which mutant to awaken? 32 votes

Colossus
56%
ege999menAustin555555MysterioKDSuperFlash10Denzel116X_Factor_AgentEtjamaThicco_ModeZeepZorpMauledTP33StellanLucifer1810IronStrangeXguard77Lil_LasagnaMuffinBrainYeet283883272 18 votes
Sunspot
12%
BrokenTiborginaLykanonLucifer_666 4 votes
Wait for Namor or Omega Red
31%
DrZolaThatGuyYouSaw235FR33_HUG5Charlie_SceneDeco279QacobMiStaLovaHedronluanamenderEchobear_245 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    What part of the game are you working on? Colossus and sunspot both hit really hard. I use sunspot unduped and get through all kinda stuff. I recently started using Colossus buffed more and love him. He can do a ton of paths in act 6.
  • Options
    Plinko said:

What part of the game are you working on? Colossus and sunspot both hit really hard. I use sunspot unduped and get through all kinda stuff. I recently started using Colossus buffed more and love him. He can do a ton of paths in act 6.

I was trying to make my first run in chapter 6 but got stuck at sinister boss. I do not have heimdal hyperion or cap marvel to pass 6.2.2. As soon as I find one of those champs, I will continue exploring chapter 6. Until then, my focus is at variants.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is useful in literally every aspect of the game at this point. I have him at Rank 5 awakened. You name it...he smashes it. And he takes hits like a tank. Want to save some time, units, and enjoy monthly quests? Colossus.
    Want to angrily and quickly smash winter soldier to shreds for killing ironman’s mom? Colossus.
    Want to have a fun and effective counter to Havok? Colossus.
  • Options
    Colossus
    Denzel116 said:

Colossus is useful in literally every aspect of the game at this point. I have him at Rank 5 awakened. You name it...he smashes it. And he takes hits like a tank. Want to save some time, units, and enjoy monthly quests? Colossus.
    Want to angrily and quickly smash winter soldier to shreds for killing ironman’s mom? Colossus.
    Want to have a fun and effective counter to Havok? Colossus.

I name sim supreme
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus
    Colossus is an absolute monster. I’m also a strong believer in using resources you have rather than waiting on that winning ticket. At least earlier in the game.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus, the man himself!
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus

That’s a medium hit
  • Options
    To be honest, I was thinking that sunspot will be the winner of that pool. I guess I am totally strange to Colossus, but definitely will learn how to use him. Thanks all of your comments, I will go for Colossus.
  • Options
    Echobear_245Echobear_245 Posts: 13
    You need sigs for them, but if you want immunities than do colossus
  • Options
    Echobear_245Echobear_245 Posts: 13
    Sunspot doesn't need to be awakened for short to mid length fights
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m going to go and jump on the Omega Red bandwagon.

He is a beast. But does need to be awakened to really shine.