**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the red guard will be a good character?

Do you think the red guard will be a good character?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I think that whether or not he has amazing damage is somethjng we can't tell yet. But with the niche pieces of utility he has like blocking unblockable attacks, perfect parries and not gaining buffs which ignores Dormammu's degen, Spite, Buffet, etc. make me want him and rank him up whether he has good damage or not. Kind of like how I want a Pyramid X solely for Masochism.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Kabam made him for a counter in Act 7.That's why he exist and that will be his only purpose if they don't change that
  • Options
    BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    Im already convinced rg is god tier. His unique utility to be unable to gain buffs seems like a really good utility kind of like what makes ghulk attractive w/ his unique utility to heal from dot damage. He probably would make path 4 look easy but might suck for the grandmaster when he wants u to "gain a buff"
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    As he seems to have been designed for that hideous ST path in Act 7 he’ll have some uses at the very least.
    Fingers crossed that node gets deleted from the game files and whoever designed it has the memory of it removed from their brain files.