**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Blade problem

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Many champ getting synergy over the time. But blade??? He has like only 3 synergy?? That's lowest in this game. Why blade is not getting any synergy?? He is in this game now almost 3 years.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Because his synergies are pretty good.
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Blade is in best synergy team in the game. What more could you want?
    Without synergy he's a beast, in trinity...............
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I agree. People like aegon and doom need synergies. Now that you mention it, so does ghost. Only three is terrible. In fact, let's change quake too, so that she has more. Why not?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    Maybe because he's ok as he is? I'm not a blade fan, but look at ragna Thor. He has so many synergies, but even if you have any 4 of them (just can't have more), stil stinks badly.
  • Options
    Yeet283883272Yeet283883272 Posts: 11
    edited May 2020
    If they add more synergy it’s probably gonna be like - enemies (insert champs here) 155 critical rating
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    If Blade was available as a 6 star, he would be one of, if not the best champion in the game. So as @BadPullsMarco said above, Kabam are indirectly "nerfing" him from the meta by not including him in the 6 star pool, making less villain tags, and giving him no new synergies.
  • Options
    However, I do believe that Blade should get at least a few more synergies.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    tafre said:

I agree. People like aegon and doom need synergies. Now that you mention it, so does ghost. Only three is terrible. In fact, let's change quake too, so that she has more. Why not?

Lol at first I thought that you were serious and when I read forward I got the sarcasm lol.

He most certainly does not need the synergy and he is still a beast even when he is not facing "danger sense" opponents. I personally use him in m7 time to time because he is insanely sustainable. That being said, Blade might get a synergy with Morbius if he ever comes into the contest, maybe around the release of the movie. Maybe that will satisfy the OP's request.
    Sony characters (besides those who appears in Spiderman's movies) don't get added into the game. Those from Venom didn't, those from Spiderverse didn't (yet). And Morbius surely won't
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

tafre said:

Lol at first I thought that you were serious and when I read forward I got the sarcasm lol.

He most certainly does not need the synergy and he is still a beast even when he is not facing "danger sense" opponents. I personally use him in m7 time to time because he is insanely sustainable. That being said, Blade might get a synergy with Morbius if he ever comes into the contest, maybe around the release of the movie. Maybe that will satisfy the OP's request.
    Sony characters (besides those who appears in Spiderman's movies) don't get added into the game. Those from Venom didn't, those from Spiderverse didn't (yet). And Morbius surely won't
    Unless they make it into Spiderman's movies
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

If Blade was available as a 6 star, he would be one of, if not the best champion in the game. So as @BadPullsMarco said above, Kabam are indirectly "nerfing" him from the meta by not including him in the 6 star pool, making less villain tags, and giving him no new synergies.

Lol, Ghost, Omega, Nick, Doom, Warlock, Corvus, CAIW, Domino, etc. are all 6*s in the game and you think Blade would be the best? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Poor yondu doesn’t even have a unique synergy with a single champ.

JUSTICE FOR MARY POPPINS
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost also only has three synergies. She doesn't need any more that affect her, but I would like to see new champs have solo synergies with Ghost. Same with Blade.
  • Options

So first there's a gold problem and now a blade problem?

Bro, I'm not that much active in forum. So, today I log in. Make two post about this problem which I'm facing in this game. Hope, u understand.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Lolzz, looks like most people ok about this problem!! Do u guys have blade?? And really don't have gold problem?? Many YouTubers now don't even think blade as top 5 or 10 champ. He lost his top spot. That's why I'm talking about his synergy to make him more effective. May be, make a synergy, his danger sense will expand to all tech champ or cosmic champ. This was just my opinion. I hope, everyone will love a more effective blade. Many has him as rank 5. So, why not support guys?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Lolzz, looks like most people ok about this problem!! Do u guys have blade?? And really don't have gold problem?? Many YouTubers now don't even think blade as top 5 or 10 champ. He lost his top spot. That's why I'm talking about his synergy to make him more effective. May be, make a synergy, his danger sense will expend to all tech champ or cosmic champ. This was just my opinion. I hope, everyone will love a more effective blade. Many has him as rank 5. So, why not support guys?

Bruh, that would make him OP. Blade is fine as he is. He has his uses: Mystics and Villians. That's what you need him for and that's what he does well. Personally, I haven't considered him a top champ for over a year now. I have mine at r4 and he works just fine when I need him for his niche fights in Act 6. I might take him up to r5 for Act 7 since the healthpools are larger, but he's already a very solid champ. Great bleeds, power gain, AAR, debuff shrug off, and Regen. He is fine as he is.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blade doesn’t have to be top 5, he’s fallen out of the mega a bit, it happens as power creep and new champions designed to counter him are added
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 274 ★★
    All Blade needs is a fury because let's be honest, he's only "lacking" in the attack department in comparison to the big hitters.
    Here's my idea... a synergy with Morbius whenever he's added to the game.

Tagged "Dhampir Rage", whenever Blade receives a bleed debuff he converts it into a passive fury which increases his attack rating by 3528 for 20 seconds.
    Alternatively, it can be activated manually by bleeding the defender and activating heavy to absorb bleed and place it on himself, thus raging and converting it.
    When fury expires, rage enters cooldown for 25 seconds. For every instance dhampir rage is activated, attack rating potency is reduced by 300.
    Most importantly, Blade sacrifices his regen for duration of dhampir rage and cooldown.

I think this would do wonders for him and seems balanced. Good attack boost, has limitations (bleed immune defenders and nodes), trades regen for attack and can't be abused with suicides.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Lol, Ghost, Omega, Nick, Doom, Warlock, Corvus, CAIW, Domino, etc. are all 6*s in the game and you think Blade would be the best? 🤣🤣
    I said "one of, if not the best". Key words = "one of"
  • Options

All Blade needs is a fury because let's be honest, he's only "lacking" in the attack department in comparison to the big hitters.
    Here's my idea... a synergy with Morbius whenever he's added to the game.

Tagged "Dhampir Rage", whenever Blade receives a bleed debuff he converts it into a passive fury which increases his attack rating by 3528 for 20 seconds.
    Alternatively, it can be activated manually by bleeding the defender and activating heavy to absorb bleed and place it on himself, thus raging and converting it.
    When fury expires, rage enters cooldown for 25 seconds. For every instance dhampir rage is activated, attack rating potency is reduced by 300.
    Most importantly, Blade sacrifices his regen for duration of dhampir rage and cooldown.

I think this would do wonders for him and seems balanced. Good attack boost, has limitations (bleed immune defenders and nodes), trades regen for attack and can't be abused with suicides.

I love this. Kabam, take notes please!!
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    He has certainly lost value and isn't a prime candidate for Endgame content anymore but he is still a good champ with or without synergies. To bring back his status, I think Kabam should give him Danger Sense against Science champions with maybe a Morbius synergy. That way his danger sense would extend to 19 more champions (2 bleed immune.) He already has class advantage so it would kinda be like She Hulk's sig ability against Mystics, giving her extra attack. Another synergy with increased bleed duration would be nice too.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Hear, hear he needs a hero synergy that boost him against heros :D