Options

Why aren't new champions included as 2*s in the premium crystals?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I've always wondered this. New players starting the game would probably be super excited to pull a lot of these new champs. Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them. I really never understood the why especially if they are in the game files as you can see them by filtering to unowned.

Comments

• Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them.

This is exactly why, if they would be available in the premiums it wouldn't be nearly as exciting to pull them
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them.

This is exactly why, if they would be available in the premiums it wouldn't be nearly as exciting to pull them
    I could be misunderstanding the original post, but I think it's more to do with newer champs simply never being added as 2* champs in premium crystals, even after they've been released as 3* and above to everyone.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    The last 2 champs added to the PHC pool were Guillotine and Magneto...so you can imagine how long ago that was.

I think it'd be cool if they added a new 2* to the pool with every update. Go back to the earliest champ who isn't in the pool and just say (for example) "2* Crossbones has been added to the PHC pool". Then next month, do the next champ. Red Hulk or whoever. Just work your way chronologically.

Since the game releases 2-3 champs each month, you'd never catch up. Kabam could still offer special crystals that contain more recent champs as 2* variants, but it would also give some value to the PHC which has become stale.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I had asked the same question less than a month ago... o:)