**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's one "bad" champ you really enjoy playing?

124»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

taskmaster even though he is not bad

I wouldn't even consider him bad. He requires a lot of skill but is good.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Civil Warrior. Good utility and he looks cool.

Very underrated champ
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Howard the Duck! He was my go-to Havok counter for a while!
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Magneto and Venompool. Magneto’s SP2 is satisfying and the bleed off Venompool’s SP1 is useful.

Would still love a huge buff for both though!
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    My favourite bad champ to play is Vulture. I love hitting people with thermal feedback, but I can only use him in arena since he's a 3*. I would definitely take a 5* Vulture to r3, maybe higher.
    Others I enjoy are:
    - Moon Knight: full moon phase is actually awesome, and I don't mind the Fury phase either, damage isn't too bad. Animations are amazing
    - King Groot: poison damage is actually pretty nice with a couple of furies
    And funny enough, Groot! He can have his big crit moments, but the specials are kinda lame.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Silver Surfer animations and everything is so cool. Him or someone like Hood.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

My favourite bad champ to play is Vulture. I love hitting people with thermal feedback, but I can only use him in arena since he's a 3*. I would definitely take a 5* Vulture to r3, maybe higher.
    Others I enjoy are:
    - Moon Knight: full moon phase is actually awesome, and I don't mind the Fury phase either, damage isn't too bad. Animations are amazing
    And funny enough, Groot! He can have his big crit moments, but the specials are kinda lame.

Groot isn’t bad.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    OG punisher, he has some satisfying bleed damage, he was my first 4* too which I now realise was very very lucky. Duped him a couple weeks ago actually, but that was from the uncollected arena crystals
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Bishop
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

Others I enjoy are:

Groot isn’t bad.
    Hamin is that you?!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Iron fist my 4* rank 1 lvl 1 did and 1k sp2 crit with 4 armor breaks
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Black Bolt, great sp2, ill take my 6* to R2, if i can get og DD as a 5*, he will got to r5
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Ja1970 said:

Black Bolt, great sp2, ill take my 6* to R2, if i can get og DD as a 5*, he will got to r5

6* BB is not r2 worthy (I have him myself as a 6*) so you doing that decision is very... Unique
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

Others I enjoy are:

Groot isn’t bad.
    Hamin is that you?!
    look at my profile picture, then ask the question again.