**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whos better for chipping down champions health Fury or Aegon?

2»

Comments

• Options

Someone killed Champion boss's WITH AEGON.Either way AEGON is overall better champion than fury.You don't even have to worry about sentinel and crossbones boss as well.Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok.

"Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok"
    That's just false
    Sabretooth,ghost,IMIW, Grandmaster, crossbones,sentinel,Medusa but with revives,champion with revives.Say name of any boss.
    By that logic, any champ is a counter with revives
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

TwmR said:

TwmR said:

Someone killed Champion boss's WITH AEGON.Either way AEGON is overall better champion than fury.You don't even have to worry about sentinel and crossbones boss as well.Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok.

That's just false
    Sabretooth,ghost,IMIW, Grandmaster, crossbones,sentinel,Medusa but with revives,champion with revives.Say name of any boss.
    Not sure if using revives is really aegon countering a boss. Most bosses can be beaten with any champ with revives
    I am talking about champion boss and Medusa.Do you even know what champions is.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.Aegon can kill champion with revives while Nick cannot even do champion with revives.
    Nick could do champion with revives too but using a champ and just throwing revives at them doesn't make them a counter.
    Also why bring up medusa where nick is one of the best counters
    Nick is best counter for Medusa.But Aegon can counter more bossess overall.Wanna compare.
    No one in this thread ever said nick could counter more bosses than aegon, but arguing against your statement that aegon counters every boss in act 6 other than havok. Which is clearly not true by any normal use of the term counter.
    To be a real counter for a boss they should be able to win fight no revives
  • Options

Aegon can counter Ultron ,Nick cannot.Aegkn can counter sabretooth quickly ,Nick cannot.Aegon can counter IMIW ,Nick cannot.AEGOn can counter crossbones ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Iceman ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Hydra apatoid boss,Nick cannot.If you want to compare further I can go beyond.

I'm currently exploring 6.1 now and 1 shot sabretooth boss with nick earlier today
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Fury

That's just false
    Maybe somewhere I get wrong but for sure he can counter more lanes,nodes and bossess than fury.On my main account I have fury and Aegon both so don't teach me lesson who is best.
    Never said fury was better.
    Obviously Aegon is good for a lot of lanes and bosses but saying he's *counters all bosses* excluding havok is an exaggeration
    Do you bleed medusa, emp mod Ultron, Mr sinister, Icarus OR would all destroy him
    I use my Aegon as much as the next guy but let's not exaggerate
    I have used Aegon against Ultron,Medusa as well.So agree to disagree
    Emp mod spite and spry on that Ultron is horrible for Aegon every true strike adds an emp mod charge. I'm sure you can do it with enough revives but it doesn't magically make Aegon a counter
    Same for do you bleed medusa
    You need 500 combo to not proc explosive personality then you have to dance around her unblockable since you have to dex to get her to block. Again I'm sure you can do it with units
    I used cap iw and spammed sp1 for 20 mins. It cost me a couple revives but I'd still not call him a counter since it's not conventional
    And here comes AEGON'S quick damage.Let's compare you use Nick against Ultron and I will use Aegon against Ultron let's see who will counter Ultron quickly with less revives.You definitely don't know how Aegon works don't you.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.
    I'm starting to think you have tunnel vision
    For the 3rd time I never claimed fury is a better boss killer your comparison is irrelevant.
    This isn't about who will win with less revives. If you have to use a bunch of revives on either of them then neither are counters.
    I would like to think I know how to use Aegon considering he was one of my first r5s.
    My gripe wasn't who was better it was you claiming Aegon counters every boss in act 6 except havok.
  • Options
    The weird thing is surely by your definition of counter aegon is a counter to havok too
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aegon

That's just false
    Maybe somewhere I get wrong but for sure he can counter more lanes,nodes and bossess than fury.On my main account I have fury and Aegon both so don't teach me lesson who is best.
    Obviously Aegon is good for a lot of lanes and bosses but saying he's *counters all bosses* excluding havok is an exaggeration
    Do you bleed medusa, emp mod Ultron, Mr sinister, Icarus OR would all destroy him
    Emp mod spite and spry on that Ultron is horrible for Aegon every true strike adds an emp mod charge. I'm sure you can do it with enough revives but it doesn't magically make Aegon a counter
    You need 500 combo to not proc explosive personality then you have to dance around her unblockable since you have to dex to get her to block. Again I'm sure you can do it with units
    I used cap iw and spammed sp1 for 20 mins. It cost me a couple revives but I'd still not call him a counter since it's not conventional
    And here comes AEGON'S quick damage.Let's compare you use Nick against Ultron and I will use Aegon against Ultron let's see who will counter Ultron quickly with less revives.You definitely don't know how Aegon works don't you.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.
    For the 3rd time I never claimed fury is a better boss killer your comparison is irrelevant.
    This isn't about who will win with less revives. If you have to use a bunch of revives on either of them then neither are counters.
    I would like to think I know how to use Aegon considering he was one of my first r5s.
    My gripe wasn't who was better it was you claiming Aegon counters every boss in act 6 except havok.
    But we are comparing Nick and Aegon .That means we have no other champion in game right now besides Aegon and Nick.Consider kabam has only given us Nick and Aegon only.Who will complete act 6 quicker and faster.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Fury

That's just false
    But we are comparing Nick and Aegon .That means we have no other champion in game right now besides Aegon and Nick.Consider kabam has only given us Nick and Aegon only.Who will complete act 6 quicker and faster.
    No you're comparing nick and Aegon. Like I said my only gripe was you claiming Aegon counters every boss except havok which isn't true.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Fury
    @King_Leo321 dude you did not kill Sinister with Ægon without using revives or Medusa. Post proof or can it.
  • Options
    Aegon

@King_Leo321 dude you did not kill Sinister with Ægon without using revives or Medusa. Post proof or can it.

First you give me a proof of fury
  • Options
    Aegon

That's just false
    No you're comparing nick and Aegon. Like I said my only gripe was you claiming Aegon counters every boss except havok which isn't true.
    So basically in the end you agree Aegon is better than fury.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I took 3 links in 1 including the skill gate and aegon worked to chip him down to 10% with like 8 revives, using the mega furies
  • Options
    Aegon

This is about Aegon and nick.What we are discussing here is who can do better.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Aegon
    Nick Is seriously weak against champions who have bleed immunity like robots. He becomes pretty useless. But even if some champs are bleed immune Aegon could wreck them with the crits. Aegon will also carry you through LOL and AOL.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Aegon

Aegon can counter Ultron ,Nick cannot.Aegkn can counter sabretooth quickly ,Nick cannot.Aegon can counter IMIW ,Nick cannot.AEGOn can counter crossbones ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Iceman ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Hydra apatoid boss,Nick cannot.If you want to compare further I can go beyond.

Civil warrior is so much better than nick fury! He can beat 6.1.5 crossbones without revives. I even have proof.
    https://youtu.be/xeM4t_ywxmc
    Diablo is so much better than aegon! He can deal up to 199k energy damage from a single hit. Once again, I have proof at 1:27 in the video
    https://youtu.be/3ZBht-fxEHo
    @King_Leo321, the arguments you are making as to why aegon is better than fury can be made for any champion.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Fury

First you give me a proof of fury
    Why? I didn’t claim that I killed sinister or Medusa with Fury, I used Captain Sparkles and Sym Supreme respectively. You’re the one that’s spouting bs, so either provide proof of it or can it.