**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Credit given where it's due, thank you for the compensation Kabam!

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
As a community we are usually very quick to complain I thought I'd just gives credit where it's due for the maintenance compensation given out.

Thanks Kabam! Hope you are get ting overnight the server woes especially during these obviously difficult times.

Look forward to further pro player positive surprises from the team! Keeps it up!

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Losspik said:

As a community we are usually very quick to complain I thought I'd just gives credit where it's due for the maintenance compensation given out.

Thanks Kabam! Hope you are get ting overnight the server woes especially during these obviously difficult times.

Look forward to further pro player positive surprises from the team! Keeps it up!

The content creators all came out with a video about it around the same time today. They always make videos about great stuff just like the problems. It’s just the problems outweigh the great stuff by 1,000-1.
    they make the negative vids cause that's what gets clicks, even if they have to lie in the vids
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Nice move from Kabam to compensate for the maintenance outage.

They recognized their responsibility and decided to compensate for the eventuals losses and/or stress that affected the players 👍

Kabam recognized a bug in the Abyss Captain Marvel mcu that leads players to spent a lot of unnecessary units/revives... we are still waiting for Kabam to also take their responsibility on this bug !
  • BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    Sorry to just throw a wet blanket on our feel good moment here, but compensation doesn’t buy much with me. I expect the game to work properly, not lag out and stop blocking, or dash back when I’m not doing it, then turn around and say, “Hey Its Okay, they bribed me with stuff!”

Disagree with you, op
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Maintenance equals zero cash flow for Kabam which is why so little resources go toward maintaining the game. To fix an exploit or a bug favoring the player base is like code red they are losing money. Amazing that they take so long to fix bugs that hurt the player base....then give us literally a shut and be happy package. Nerfs and pro Kabam bugs will always be a part of this game...guess I should be happy with their wonderful apology and gift.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I appreciate any and all free stuff especially compensation when I wasn't expecting any.