**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Changes

12346»

Comments

• FalongFalong Posts: 125
    no change if change happen then i want some ressources back !
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Yes, Act 6 is being looked at, but we don't know how just yet. I know we're going to get. a lot of feedback here, so I should let you know that first and foremost, we're looking at The Champion 6.2.6 Boss.

We want him to remain a difficult fight, but with Book 2 on the Horizon (no established date), and the overwhelmingly positive reception of the Grandmaster fight, we know that we need to go back and take a look at this fight.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any more info on the fight, or if there would be compensation.

It would be great if the static shock buff could be removed from Ultron. I’m just saying.

I’m talking about where Ultron uses a special, you get a shock for every buff you got.
    EMP Mod?

Edit: From the Ultron boss in 6.1.2?
    Yeah.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

DJMNH said:

@DJMNH If you lack a champ that's dual immune, expect some headaches vs that Sentinel. Theoretically you could do it with any Bleed immune champ, but that would require a conscious effort to not swing into the Sentinel's block. Burst damage is gonna be necessary if you can't shut the Arc Overload down.

Personally, I used my 6* Nebula for both Sentinel & Ultron. If you have her and Proxima, you'll enter the fight with 10 stored Shock Charges, immediately reducing each of their Ability Accuracy by over 100% (20% AAR on Bots per stored Shock Charge). Personally, I lack a 5/6* Proxima so I had to manually build up the Shock Charges before really starting in on them. Kills the Arc Overload regen and allows you to beat him down with relative ease.

High sig CAIW with a Tech champ on your team and a couple points in the Despair Mastery. Parry over and over until you get 4+ Petrify Debuffs on Sentinel, and watch the Arc Overload eat him alive. Same with Void, but requires a LOT of dancing around to get FOTV up and the rest. Probably die before you get that far.

It would help to see the rest of your roster if better help is to be provided. Your current lineup pictured probably won't work. Medusa would be your best bet for a Suicide method. Load up those Armor Breaks to get Armor Shatter and goto town until the Bleed from Biohazard kills you. Rinse, repeat until dead. Or really practice with Quake until you can Shake him into oblivion.

Sir I got lucky to be honest I did it in my 2nd attempt with quake, I don't no how, but I did it.. however I find there is a bug in the game.. Biohazard says when struck I will have 20% chance to get bleed stacks ?? But here sentinel didn't even hit me on my block or normally still I got bleed how ??? I have a video recorded..
    @DJMNH 1st paragraph of my initial reply basically broke it down. However, let's bring clarity to the why. You seemed to be under the impression when you get hit Biohazard triggers. It's the other way around. When you see Biohazard, it triggers when you hit the opponent. You have a 20% chance of gaining a Bleed Debuff with any landed strike, and a 50% chance of gaining a Poison Debuff when striking into the opponent's block.

So that's why theoretically one can do Biohazard with a champ that's just Bleed Immune if you avoid striking into the block. Dual Immune is the best bet though as that will allow you freedom to do the quick triple tap into their block to bait out a special if necessary. Glad you got him down with Quake though!!! Nice. There's also champs that have Ability Accuracy Reduction that could help avoid the Bleed. Which is why Medusa could work if you get that Armor Shatter up with a quickness. Although it's risky business.
    Thank you for the advice...dont have double immune champ though, but yes maybe ability reduction champ can help me
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Any update on this topic, Kabam? Dont wanna explore 6.2 if its gonna get balanced in a near future.