**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Hey, my most recent message is the “please don’t leave me”, and I just opened another plat pool crystal, with no following transmission, anyone know the next message?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Are we forgetting Gwenpool?
  • Julian842Julian842 Posts: 5
    Newest transmission
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,586 Guardian
    All 7 of the Transmission Messages (so far) are shown on previous pages here.

Doesn’t seem to be any more after that. People have gotten 8th+ PlatPool Ambushes, but no additional Messages.

1% of my true power
    break me into pieces
    split myself into five
    an arm and a leg
    put the pieces together
    The puzzle is in your hands
    don’t leave me

• DiscoQueenDiscoQueen Posts: 4
    And “DONT LEAVE ME” has “venom” + D, T, L, E, E, A
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Don't make this a letdown Kabam please. There is a lot of potential in this platinumpool stuff, and many people have spent a hefty amount of time trying to piece the puzzle together! Don't make this a let down!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    And Kabam wonders why the community gets hyped only to be let down😆
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The only thing giving me some hope about some sort of event that Kabam will pull off is the fact that Kabam mods actually made the effort to merge threads together, proving that there's probably something to all of this Platinumpool stuff. Also, what would be the point of creating a completely new champion (Platinumpool) with all sorts of abilities if he's not going to get used at all.
  • CbelCbel Posts: 16
    For anyone who plays in a different language, is his name still "Platinumpool"? Just thinking that any anagram of the name as a solution to the puzzle would need to cross language barriers...
  • Ch1m1changasCh1m1changas Posts: 5
    Going through the messages one by one...

“1% of my true power”
    Platpool says he wasn’t trying when we beat him. It is true that he is underranked and an easy opponent compared to all others in the rift. But he never gets harder- at least not yet.

“Break me into pieces”
    Platpool says he was more of a threat (but he wasn’t). In the context of later messages the talk of breaking into pieces suggests that we need our five champions being unable to one-shot him. (But until we tried losing to him, most would have no trouble getting him in one.)

“Split myself into five”
    Platpool says he isn’t trying and imagines scenarios in which the fight would be fairer. He promises to see us in the rifts. Splitting into five references our ability to bring five champs into rifts. (We’ve tried bringing less than five, even one; no message change.)

“An arm and a leg”
    The messages turn here. He only makes a passing complaint about our behavior. He says there is a limited offer to add him- present tense. “Arm and a leg” refers to all the units you spend to get Goldpool. The cost to befriend him is not that; the cost is admitting he is better. He tells us to hit him back.

“Put the pieces together”
    He says he is lonely in ambush mode. He wants us to come to him by putting the pieces together. The implication is that we can find a way to him.

“The puzzle is in your hands”
    He describes himself and the summoner. Again he complains we attack him with a whole team. Why delay again suggests there is a present tense offer. It is now time to solve this.

“Don’t leave me”
    42 pleases are followed by the highlighted phrase.

A solution that would fit with the messages:

We puzzle out a duel opponent and either friend request or lose to that opponent in a 1v1. Then Platinumpool joins your roster (or promises to in an update). I have tried losing to Blessed, Blessed 777, Unfiltered, NoExcuses, P1atHunt, and several others. Nada. Although my account only has the first three messages so is is possible the puzzle is not yet in my hands. I think if this was the real solution when you find the right duel opponent there would be something that made it clear you’re in the right place (ideally top champ being Platpool, but also titles, profile pic, etc.)

I definitely think it’s possible there is no solution to this puzzle and this is a waste of time, but the messages make repeated promises to the contrary.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Wow, tin foil hat sales must be through the roof!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

Don't make this a letdown Kabam please. There is a lot of potential in this platinumpool stuff, and many people have spent a hefty amount of time trying to piece the puzzle together! Don't make this a let down!

If it is a puzzle, its not like Kabam can change the solution to it to be more exciting. The content is already done.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    All I can say is I hope they don’t give a free champ based on platpool showing up.
    Played 11 epic rifts and he has been there only one time. So if you need 7 fights I’m scr**ed.
  • Akash1990Akash1990 Posts: 8
    May be split myself into 5 has some relation to his in game versions:
    1. OG dead pool 2. Dead pool x force 3. Gold pool 4. Gwen pool and 5. Venom pool..

Maybe we need to bring this team to face him in rifts..

It’s sad I don’t own gold pool so can’t test this theory
  • Tazer_Face2099Tazer_Face2099 Posts: 16
    Anyone try the 1star Deadpool form last month?
  • KaptainKaptain Posts: 48

Anyone try the 1star Deadpool form last month?

I didn't get a 1* Deadpool last month
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    i dont think goldpool works... i have one(duped lol) but still nothing
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Akash1990 said:

May be split myself into 5 has some relation to his in game versions:
    1. OG dead pool 2. Dead pool x force 3. Gold pool 4. Gwen pool and 5. Venom pool..

Maybe we need to bring this team to face him in rifts..

It’s sad I don’t own gold pool so can’t test this theory

Gwenpool is not a "version" of him though.

Im so glad others are wondering about this too. The message I got today talking about "The puzzle is in your hands" made me realize there has to be more to it, I figured they were just jokes
  • Shadow1990Shadow1990 Posts: 2
    Can someone please try M.O.D.O.K. for the win.
  • MigelinMigelin Posts: 1
    Could be masacre instead of gwenpool