Options

Awakening Gems in Rifts

How do the gems cycle in the rifts?
Is it random or is there a schedule?

I have been saving my chronometer for a Mutant gem for almost 3 weeks now and have not seen one once.

I will genuinely lose my mind if the event runs out and I haven’t seen a mutant gem.

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    we should have got an awakening gem selector I got a 5* mystic gem but I have NO use for it unless I want to awaken my Mordo or thor jane
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★

we should have got an awakening gem selector I got a 5* mystic gem but I have NO use for it unless I want to awaken my Mordo or thor jane

You aren't forcedto use it now or even have choosed it in the first place
  • Options

Nah, they provided a way to get us an AG or more as well as a way to assure at least one AG of we so please. Sure, RNG is a pain, but it is RNG
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    I got cosmic and mutant. I didn't have no use for cosmic until I pulled Medusa from the rift featured 5* crystal. The only champs I can use mutant on is Colossus or Mr. Sinister, but I may wait.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

I got cosmic and mutant. I didn't have no use for cosmic until I pulled Medusa from the rift featured 5* crystal. The only champs I can use mutant on is Colossus or Mr. Sinister, but I may wait.

Why not using it on colossus? He is cool with that AG, although you can wait for Omega/AA.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Quit complaining. I’ve pulled 0 ag’s.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,852 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, that is RNG and some folks are going to see only 1 or 2 classes.

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    i was lucky enough to get the ag i wanted
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @Midnightfox Chronometer buddy. The thing where you get to CHOOSE your gem. The problem is there has not been a day where a mutant gem has been available
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

How can u get dusa from rifts feac cystal when she not in there’s.