Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Back to back trash 6 stars

I am playing this game for 3 and half year now. The game is going to be so much boring day by day, already has many bugs, and I am facing terrible connection issue with my Samsung galaxy smartphone, and barely playable now. And most frustrating thing is back to back pulling useless 6 stars. Recently I got 6 star spiderman classic and some of my previous openings are 6 star thor jane, 6 star gamora dupe, 6 star rocket racoon dupe. What the hell is this, and in 5 stars also getting continuously duping previous champs. Its really frustrating now, I did normal completion of act 6.3, and only 6.4 left. Please tell me Kabam in which area of harder contents like abys or act 6 these 6 stars will be usefull ? Its like the actual skill is not valuable in the game anymore, like if you are not skilled enough but invest big amount of money you will get good champs, I completed so patiently and with the help of my hard earned saving units and revives to complete act 6.3 some weeks back, and for all of my effort I was rewarded with 6 star thor jane, wow what a satisfaction, isn't it..
. I am going to leave this game soon and many of my friends are also suggesting that..

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For 5-6 months (10-11 pulls total) I didn’t pull a single good champ from the six star crystal (the best being Psylocke, who I admittedly love) and it was only today that I pulled a good six star (Havok!). As for five stars, in the same time span (probably around 20-40 pulls) I have only received 6 new champs (Thing, Magik, Spidergwen, both Cyclops, and Juggernaut). It’s just the way it goes man.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Feel your pain
    Welcome to the club
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've had around 40 straight trash 6*. Lol. Feel your pain. I rarely use any 6* because most of mine are junk. The good ones aren't duped but my really bad ones are like Diablo. I do have a duped Hulkbuster that might be good someday. I have a 6* Stealthy and duped WS that I use somewhat regularly. Good luck.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Fam...
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    It's an RNG game, you can't expect to pull god tiers on every crystal.
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    The chances of pulling unusable champs is what makes RNG seem even worse
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    annihilus could be good if kabam listen us about him... His fury duration is so short and his abilities too. So much stressfull champion. Seatin did a video on him and said exactly same. All ppl said same anyway but look like kabam will do nothing.. Can be resolved by a synergie ? maybe ?
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I opened gambit,antman,Electra+ capww2(both in featured from abyss) nebula and civil warrior As my last few. Have warlock winter soldier and ghost my best 6*s from 32 I have.! It seems they deliberately made a pull and ‘RNG’ to target and give us 95% useless 6*s ! Oh n my unfortunate rank 3 6* is mephisto which I rarely use since he needs 4
    More synergy to be decent at best! And I admit I was absolutely stupid enough to buy into some tier lists and rank up mephisto! He is u fun,average at best champ
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not that it will make you feel any better but at least currently there's almost no content in the game you even NEED a good 6* to complete it.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Considering the majority of the 6* pool is not gonna be on anyones teams for endgame content, there should be something a bit more than adrenaline and improved stats.

I've never seen anyone put boosts on their dud champs and decide to use them for abyss or act 6.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

Not that it will make you feel any better but at least currently there's almost no content in the game you even NEED a good 6* to complete it.

And if you can complete A t 6 content with your current roster, what’s the worry about pulling OG Spidey?
  • Options
    Jab14Jab14 Posts: 9
    After 11 trash 6*s I got SS last month
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Get used to it, the 6 star pool has a lot of garbage in it. It wasn't until my most recent 6 star (7th pull) that I got someone even remotely useful; venom the duck.