**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Animation Issue [Merged Thread]

NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
As I said before something is unusual with Archangel and now many champs like Doctor Octopus , Stark Spidey and Medusa are affected from this bug. Their animations are behaving differently like basic attacks and Sp2 more after the update. There could be more champs affected from this bug.

Please Kabam fix this soon....

@Kabam Miike

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I didn't get a chance to get a vid of this yet, but, his tentacles are acting very oddly.
  • Me too
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Hey @Kabam Miike , I have noticed a unusual animation of Archangel's Sp2 after the update....It is definitely not the same old animation...so is this a bug or a slight change in animation ?
  • What's the unusual animation?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kinda noticed something similar with the heavy. He’s in my top 5 and I just feel weird about it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Here is a clip on what is going on... Really weird.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Same with gr and medusa
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Same here, it notice it at the end when he hits with his last attack of his heavy. It's like his wing just snaps and it's the opponent short. Still does the same thing but the animation makes it feel off
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yeah I've myself noticed his sp1, sp2 and basic attack animations feel a bit... Unusual. Can't exactly point out what's wrong (sometimes he does feel a bit on the higher end of the screen that's all i can say).. It's like he's twisted or something lol
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Encountered something similar with Doc Oc's basic attacks. His metal arms flail around more wildly than usual.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Same with Starkey and Medusa's SP1 animation. Their web and hair is all over the place - it looks slobby...
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Damn I thought it was only me
  • Doc_OckDoc_Ock Posts: 4
    This new update seems to have glitched the attack animations for Doc Oc, now his robo arms glitch and flail madly.
  • Banhammer_steBanhammer_ste Posts: 62
    Yellow jackets laser beams wobble about all over the place now as well. Dont think its intentional
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    I had the same feeling playing with medusa and octopus, something is really odd
  • Jessybee_Jessybee_ Posts: 4
    I have also noticed this problem with Medusa and Archangel...
  • Mad_Ma84Mad_Ma84 Posts: 1
    Was the same for me with doc oc, logged in after updating with intentions of hitting through some AW and ended up getting KO'd using doc oc, his animation threw me completely off, sucks when your so used to how a champ is normally and then this kind of tweek comes in. Were these champs meant to be changed or is it a bug since the June update? I'm kinda hoping it's a bug
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    Also from other threads ...
    Wonder if Kabam was trying to fix some of the A70 (or other performance) issues, and causing some animations to not look same as before ??

Yellow jackets laser beams wobble about all over the place now as well. Dont think its intentional

Opx said:

Yondu sp1 is now buged. The third strike is recorded late and not when it passes over the enemy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPJaY2ZHeM&feature=share

• Hey there, we've passed the reports along to the rest of the team. Could those who are seeing this issue please share any vide you have of what you're seeing if able? You can share the video by posting it to a site like youtube and then sharing the link here.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think it's because the game play has been sped up so much, could be wrong. Every fight I'm in feels like it's running 2X or more, animation is like fighting Aarkus every fight. It's almost to the point that I can't see movement, the opponent is one place and instantly in another, instantly going from punching to blocking, etc. This ridiculous and has made the game almost unplayable. Slow the thing down please, Geez O Pete. Thanks.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Ghost Riders basic attacks are completly off. His chain is all over the place. The same with Starkeys webstrings during his SP1 and Medusas hair during her SP1. Havent got the opportunity to film, sorry, but it happens during arena, and should be very easy to spot.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Her and a lot other champs physics are broken now from the new update Medusa is the most notable with her second medium hair. It’s fun to see and I would recommend dueling with her.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Similar things happening with sword characters like guilly 2099 and blade, not quite as severe but it is noticeable
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Morningstar's flail and sp1 are messed up too
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So is Yondu’s sp1
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Starkys sp1 and sp2 as well either his web shooters are broken or his aiming is off today
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    (edited. Merged)
    This Merged Thread is where you can provide more info about champs with animation problems in latest Update.